Update 3.2.10 Known Issues

Is Fred still bugged? In fights he seems to do nearly nothing

1 Like

The win heist battle part of the contest on s5 is not accumulating points. Just did two full heists and received 0 points in the guild contest while it is open now.

7 Likes

Doing heists isn’t scoring points for the contest, on S1 either

3 Likes

Same issue on S21

4 Likes

Also a bug with the filter button. Say I only wanted Yellow heroes, then I back out, it shows all heroes, until I click on the arrow button again so it’ll display only yellow heroes. Previous update filter was working properly, only had to click it once

And server 18 is bugged as well with accumulating heist points.

We will be granting everyone the points for the Heist task with tomorrow’s patch. Thank you guys for bringing that bug to our attention over the weekend!

7 Likes

I am just wondering from the dev standpoint. For subtracting the score from contest, say the progress reward… is an app update needed? Or is it possible to do it similarly to giving everyone points for the bugged task?

Only if you or the devs can answer that, Loutre :wink:

Yes, a server restart is needed to give everyone the Heist specific points and to avoid doing two server restarts we have decided to put this fix into tomorrow’s patch notes.

4 Likes

Uhm… I meant whether the giving points is more difficult than changing the progress tiers in a server update by subtracting 2M points from each progress tier.

Thanks for the answer anyway.

will we see the points from the heist we’ve done in the last 24 hours, or will we have a new timer and will have to do heist and earn points

That would be a longer process and take more dev time then giving everyone the Heist task points. Giving everyone points is the best solution we’ve decided on.

2 Likes

Great, thank you.

Everyone will be getting all of the Heist task points. It would have taken longer and more dev time to retroactively add the Heist task points and many players most likely stopped working on getting Heist task points when they saw it was not granting those points.

3 Likes

okayy, thanks for the explanation, sorry if i’m asking too many questions
i am unsure whether i should use the heist tickets today or tomorrow, but apparently it doesn’t really matter for the contest

thanks!

I just hope there won’t be a problem with Invasion boss scoring in this contest either. Imagine doing a contest for 6 days with 2 bugs… Annoying… Really annoying…

@Loutre Will we be able to get the emojis we missed after the event in cosmetic crates? Just curious as I missed the one yesterday and was wondering how to get the soccer ball emoji :thinking:

2 Likes

We do not plan on putting the event emojis in cosmetic crates at this time.

2 Likes

I absolutely agree I am using him but even though he is upgraded it seems like he is weak and can’t not do anything I agree, I think he still is bugged

The patch to fix him is tomorrow.

9 Likes

Will you guys ever address the stupidity of Joy and Quorra’s Yellow Battle Badge, @Loutre?

Joy get bonus BASIC DAMAGE, which is useless for her as she deals zero damage!

Quorra get 50 regality negation, which she has none to begin with, making it useless!

So, what the point of having these useless stats??? Are you really that ignorant when it comes to your own game???

It has been 4 months since Yellow and nothing has changed. Color me surprised. Not in a good way!!!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney