Update 3.2.10 Known Issues

Yes, these will be exclusive to the Olympic event.

1 Like

Guild or Coop?

Wait… defo Guild, since Coop medals would not make sense.

If you check the Medals button there is one in there now! :eyes: :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

I mean the Gold/Silver/Bronze Medal Avatars.

Server is back up!

3 Likes

Finally, thanks for the message!

Actually @Loutre one thing. Some players were able to get Splash Emoji genuinely from Medals however it got erased with the update.

1 Like

This should be fixed now!

3 Likes

So now that I’ve spent I think 18 guaranteed cosmetic crates on the new items will I be getting those guaranteed cosmetic crates back @Loutre? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I can post the emoji avatars coming from the crates but that would take up a lot more space in this topic
Here’s them now

The comp was just sent out!

3 Likes

Thanks for the notice… and yes I’m glad I got my 18 back :blush:

2 Likes

I had included that there would be a comp in the Server Update banner.

3 Likes

Not wanting to spoil anything about the event but just wanted to ask about the emojis that don’t seem to be part of the event :thinking: Looking into the data it seems that by the time the event ends we will get 8 of the 11 new emojis (excluding the medals as those and the borders will probably be part of some kinda contest but don’t know for sure, only assuming this because the event ends next week) so why could I not keep the 3 emojis that do not seem to be part of the event @Loutre? :thinking: Are those 3 emojis gonna be part of some of the contest too I’m assuming as a progress reward? :thinking:

I got compensation too, but still got this question. All the icons got removed

except the tornado icon…still got that one without doing the challenge. However, the tornado avatar is now missing?

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

1. No
  2. Who said anything about Android and iOS?
4 Likes

So I still realized that the event is still going. I tried to use the double elite campaign drops, but the 2x campaign drops is still in effect. Is that still part of the event? If so, can you clarify in the event section that we’ll still earn 3x elite drops?

:man_facepalming:

Then reply to that post instead of posting it as it’s own comment

4 Likes

И снова нет двойных капель порта , надо уходить с игры

This happened after I retreated as soon as the Beast hit 1 HP while Berserk

I can not fight the same level again

1 Like

There were never supposed to be avatars.

2 Likes

Would you be able to send in a support ticket for this?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney