Update 3.2.10 Known Issues

Have you tried to clear cache on the Google Play Store app?

1 Like

Cleared cache still crashing

Thank you for letting me know! The team is looking into this

1 Like

Game is crashing for me and a couple others, also. Cleared the cache and still crashing just after the loading screen.

1 Like

I want to report another issue: when the “update button” DOES appear on the Play Store (only in the search results for the app), when you click it, the game stays on "installing for a few seconds before stopping, not updating the game at all.

That’s a real catchy quote, up there with “To infinity and beyond!” and “Let’s go kick some Hunny buns!” :grin:

6 Likes

Still no update for Google

Have you tried to clear cache on the Google Play Store app?

1 Like

Uninstalling and reinstalling the game fixed the crashing problem but does reset settings.

1 Like

Android does indeed have this issue.

Yep tried that

Should be working now though

@Loutre

Is there a reason the forum icon didn’t changed to new one?

Is that healing supposed to be that low? Ron has over 50M HP and that 4M healing doesn’t help :confused:

1 Like

Icon should be updated now!

4 Likes

Team checked and looks like this is intended, but gave them the feedback that you feel it is low.

4 Likes

(For anyone who might say that it hasn’t updated for them yet, I’d recommend logging out and logging back in to see the change. It worked for me.)

2 Likes

I mean, I do feel like a lot of stuff is scaling somewhat low but ehrrr…

I´d still like exponential stat growth for at least some skills… like Demona´s blue or Simba and Nala´s purple. I don´t think in PvP those caps are even used at all. And capping it for Invasion purposes? Could have had a higher growth above the cap level (255).

Or refresh :woozy_face:

2 Likes

@Loutre Why is the time for the update deal so high? :thinking:

And on the 6th about an hour after the update was open

1 Like

Is Fred’s purple and red skill working? I just sparred vs Mr Big and Kristoff. Fred froze and never cleansed and died.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney