Update 3.2.11 Patch Notes

There is an issue with Fred and the Heist task issue that both need a server restart for their fixes.

6 Likes

again there are no issues for me in the heist, thankfully

2 Likes

Iā€™m on server 1. Iā€™m actually referring to the time remaining that we can accumulate points for playing in heist

2 Likes

@Loutre have you checked with the team if invasion battles will be affected also by not scoring

2 Likes

Would you be able to share a screenshot that shows the ā€œContest Ends In:ā€

3 Likes

Am I the only one who keeps getting only gogos red skill chips from the red chip crates? Since I am unable to get her I just keep selling them but Iā€™m just iffed that Iā€™m not getting anything other than hers lol

2 Likes

We did and it will not be an issue.

8 Likes

Hm
@Loutre I was wondering, is there a chance tomorrowā€™s update will activate Vinny and Go Goā€™s showcases to test them in spars?

3 Likes

Iā€™d rather there be an easier way to get gogo because Iā€™ve finally got back into platinum 1 and Iā€™m unable to get to first xD I wish there was a way to buy her, somehow get her in the black market, or even as a one time guild gift xD

1 Like

This is the screenshot

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not a bug :confused:

4 Likes

Hey, looks like the max is wrong!

4 Likes

@Loutre When I recently entered DHBM, it says ā€˜content update failed.ā€™ After trying to go back again and again, it keeps saying the same thing. Is there something going on with it?:cold_sweat:

Edit: After trying it one more time, it worked fine, though I hope it never happens again, even though it may happen at some point.:pensive:

@Loutre I need help! Most recently when I decided to go back to DHBM, I canā€™t play because it takes me back to the menu!! After trying it numerous of times, it wonā€™t let me!!:cold_sweat::triumph::sob: I am so worried right now that it sounds like I canā€™t play it anymore! Can you tell me what is the cause of this problem?! Please let me know, I really need your help!:cry:
(Edit: After waiting for awhile and tried to go back one more timeā€¦.it worked!!:grinning: Iā€™m so relieved :relieved: and glad to be back. But I just hope for the best that it doesnā€™t do the same problem again.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:)

5 Likes

Hmm? I donā€™t know that was a bugā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m in server 23 and my heist task is ending at 3:00pm

2 Likes

So yeah I did 2 heist one from yesterday and one from sunday and .i get no pointā€™s

3 Likes

I fought it ends on 2dayā€™s and 3hrs

3 Likes

Can we try out Vinny and Go Go in spar chat beacause we never had a chance to do that

2 Likes

Thatā€™s fine as weā€™re going to be giving you those points. The contest is not ending today.

7 Likes

Current Status:
:white_check_mark: Released to Apple Store
:black_square_button: Available in Apple Store
:black_square_button: Released to Google
:black_square_button: Released to Samsung & Amazon
:black_square_button: Available in Google Store
:black_square_button: Schedule server update:

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney