Update 3.3.01 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 3.3.01

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 3.3.01 Update! This release features a couple of bug fixes following the 3.3 update.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a few crash issues including those caused by Dr. Facilier and Vinny.
  • We’ve adjusted inventory sorting when using the "All” Filter so that Crates and Consumables will be at the top. We do have further improvements for the Inventory sort and filter planned for a future update!

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, August 24, 2021

24 Likes

Uhm, just a note about the Server Update @Polaris shouldn´t it be August 19? Because August 18 6:30 AM CST already was…

2 Likes

I had one job…

42 Likes

The update will come out before my birthday.

2 Likes

Will the Prize Wall be delayed? It comes out in 6 hours and the update is in 14.5 hours. I don’t think it should affect it, but just curious

1 Like

The prize wall starts in 15 hours, so the update tomorrow will be 30 minutes before it starts.

14 Likes

I checked in game and yeah, for server 5 as well it has changed as by the previous information the Prize Wall would come at 7AM CET.

Thanks for the heads-up Polaris :-).

2 Likes

My mailbox showed I earned crates for the contest progress. They are not in my inventory. Is there somewhere else I can check? Or is this part of the update coming 08/19? Thanks.

3 Likes

Crates were moved to a different area in your inventory following the most recent update
Try sorting the items in your inventory by Misc

7 Likes

18 Likes

Seeing Polaris back has me feeling like both Winnie the[r] Pooh and Christopher Robin in this gif.

15 Likes

So that’s why the game was crashing when I decided to use Facilier…
The game cannot handle this man’s power.

3 Likes

An update tomorrow?

2 Likes

:eyes: henlo…

5 Likes

This seems like a nice item to include on the roadmap don’t you agree? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would kinda like if Trial Events was changed to “Extended Trials” and “Team Trials Refresh”.
That would make my day.

3 Likes

What about the bug where VIP rings don’t come when you do diamond offers and surveys, anymore? Are you gonna fix that, as well?

3 Likes

I was just playing then I got kicked

2 Likes

So I think they doing the update prize wall

2 Likes

Is it tho? I see nothing.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney