Update 3.3.10 Known Issues

Woody’s display issue is causing a very big problem, and it’s effecting all servers. Can you fix that?

Is that an issue?

But also, it is not a bug that affects your progress in any way more than just something visual so it would not be mandatory a compensation other than a message for the inconvenience

Surely in tomorrow’s patch notes, they will publish the correction of that Issue (and anothers)

Well for me it is a issue because Helga purple skill does not deal damage, so DW should not become invisible from that way

Btw, I recommend you replie the way I replie you :+1:

6 Likes

I know the display issue along with Helga’s purple skill is likely in tomorrow’s patch notes, but I’m not possibly sure if the patch notes would be tomorrow, or next Friday

I can’t put Mod at any hero! Is it only me, or there is a bug? @Loutre

@Loutre chào bạn, tối có vấn đề về thanh toán mua hàng, tôi đã bị trừ tiền và giao dịch báo không thành công

2 Likes

This seems to only be Creep Woody

I don’t have this :thinking: you could try redownloading, maybe some assets are missing.

I do have the unusually tall size of that section though, as also reported here (the names are moved up because they are aligned with the box on the right, which is unusually tall with massive skill buttons)

Looks like that’s already been confirmed by PB though :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Please contact support for this issue.

Yeah, here’s a pretty big issue: Both Bolt and Vinny have huge amounts of Fantastic Crit, and yet neither do Fantastic damage with any ability. What in the world is that?

Also Bolt is missing a defensive stat (Evasion or Tenacity), Armor Negation, and Crit Damage.

So many characters have that AND vice versa. The team does not seem to care.
Fantastic Crit would mean something if Bolt had at least one skill with Fantastic Damage. Now it´s ultra useless.

@Loutre something I have noticed a long ago, but it never got confirmed.

Is Mr.Big and Koslov actually immune to freeze EXCEPT for Fear´s shield disable reflection (Red Skill)? Or is that a bug and you should be able to freeze him by other means too?

He isn’t immune, my Mr. Big can freeze other Mr. Bigs and be frozen by them

I haven´t seen that much at all. But I know fairly well that other characters cannot.

I mean he’s hard to disable in general with hardy and evasion. Why would he just straight up be immune to freezes?

1 Like

I have freezed him many times & not faced any issue in freezing him, it’s just his hardy generation & evasion is high.

There seems to be a glitch with hiring a mercenary in surge and trying to clear a already cleared area as the mercenary is always selected in the team so I can’t make an attack. I have tried removing him but can’t

Woody disappears and Rex has some… weird blue lines on him. Different on normal and creep version.

And yes, this isn’t part of the costume, yet only appears on when costume is used.

The return button in invasion is still blocking hex so I cannot use that. Also freezes me out when I want to return to main screen. Have to close entire game to get back into main screen…

This should be fixed with tomorrow’s patch!

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney