Update 3.3.11 Patch Notes

Is it still happening with the new Prize Wall and what stage?

5 Likes

Transaction issues need to go to support.

6 Likes

Yes, and in all stages.

I experienced this bug too.

8 Likes

New chapter already?

4 Likes

I’m guessing a hot fix isn’t possible, then?

4 Likes

When will this update happen?

2 Likes

Loutre ur amazing It’s working now! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

It will be on Tuesday!

6 Likes

What about low numbers on heal and bonus damage, and other?

50k heal is definitely too low.

5 Likes

Just asking, mind you sharing at least some “exciting” part of compensation. I totally expect a Badge Crate and maybe some Guild Crates, but anything more that can excite me about how the team cares about us? :grin:

5 Likes

compensation comes in a form of FTN
yeah! excited enough
lol

3 Likes

Guild perks will have been down for almost a week by the time we get next week’s patch; we can get one badge crate a week from the consumable guild perks. :man_shrugging:

I’d expect the compensation to include one of each of the weekly consumable items, maybe a bunch of guild influence trophies, and some other throw-in to make up for the inconvenience, like a few diamonds, diamond crates, or stamina consumables. In all honesty, as annoying as this bug is, I can’t see asking for much more than that as compensation.

4 Likes

Yes, i agree. Bug fixes (and super annoying ‘back’ buttons) should not have to wait til update. They should be fixed immediately.

Other stuff like consumables
players shouldnt worry. They have always compensated fairly for losses in the past

2 Likes

I know my comment is being passed over by but I’m level 240 max level on my server & I keep getting the coliseum glitch where no matter what I do I keep getting the “now you’re ready to fight” message and the participants in the coliseum blah bly blah “ won’t go away either, been happening every time I try to edit my lineup & it does it in the arena also with the moving arrow. Please fix!!! I’m a loyal paying player for three years now but even I’m getting close to stop playing because of the bugs.

3 Likes

I don’t work for PerBlue (anyone here who does will be off for the weekend), but I suspect they would tell you to contact in-game support by tapping on your avatar icon in the lower left corner. Hopefully they can take care of those coliseum and arena tutorials for you; they’ve done so for other players in the past.

2 Likes

Is it really necessary to have Fortify the Network every 2 weeks. Like almost only spenders and whales get to the 1M points. It would be better to have more ways to earn points rather than diamonds and stamina only

3 Likes

Not that I necessarily disagree or anything, but aren’t FtN contests every 3 weeks?

5 Likes

I thought it was 4 weeks!

1 Like

Technically, as Myeong pointed out, they’re every three weeks, but so many contests nowadays also use stamina or diamond spending in scoring that it feels like every two weeks.

Agreed; it would also break up the monotony of having the same boring contest every three weeks. And I doubt any whales would spend fewer diamonds or less stamina as a result, as they would still be chasing after a top 1%/top 10 finish.

2 Likes

Me salió este error en esta oferta
!!! Los modificadores deben de estar adaptada al héroe
 !!! :unamused:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney