Update 3.5.10-A Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 3.5.10-A

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 3.5.10-A Update! This release features new chapters and hero ranks for all servers!

Improvements

Server 23 only: We have reverted the Diamond Pack IAP screen to it’s previous version while we review the data on the impact of the changes we made in update 3.3.

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh.

Servers 1-13 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 280
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +9 rank
  • Chapter 50: “Troubled Times” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Wasabi, Mr. Big & Koslov, Fozzie Bear, Russell & Kevin, Esmeralda, Lilo, and Bolt

Server 14 Update

Server 14 will be receiving double content.

• Team Level Cap increased to 265
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +6 rank
  • Chapters 46: “Dead Ends” and 47 “Dune And Gloom “ are now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Pleakley, Angel, Belle, Kronk, Honey Lemon, Clawhauser, Dr. Drakken, Wasabi, Mr. Big & Koslov, Fozzie Bear, Russell & Kevin, Esmeralda, Lilo, and Bolt

Server 18 Update

Server 18 will be receiving double content.

• Team Level Cap increased to 250
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +3 rank
  • Chapters 43: “Sun’s Out…” and 44: “Day At The Park “ are now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Angel, Belle, Ian Lightfoot, Kronk, Honey Lemon, Clawhauser, Dr. Drakken, Wasabi, Mr. Big & Koslov, Fozzie Bear, Russell & Kevin, Esmeralda, Lilo, and Bolt

Server 21-24

Servers 21-24 will be receiving double content as a one-time adjustment.

• Team Level Cap increased to 225
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +18 rank
  • Chapters 38: “Unlikely Allies” and 39: “What’s Next“ are now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Judy Hopps, Elsa, Gaston, Merlin, Goofy, Ducky & Bunny, Bo Peep, Anger, Joy, Jafar, Linguini & Remy, Eeyore, Shan Yu, and Kronk

This is a server only update that is currently planned for Tuesday, December 7, 2021.

23 Likes

S5 + S14 …

Weird. Also 30 levels rise in 3 months… eh.

Could S1-13 as well?

2 Likes

Well a server update not bad

1 Like

So… asking server 5 what they think about a server merge, but not asking server 14 ? Weird.

Also, that’s a high cap level raise to do… we are at 255… anyway.

I already lost some good in-game friends because game gets too expensive with the increase of requirements, stamina needs, etc.

I should expect losing some more I guess :sleepy:

9 Likes

Also, didn’t server 14 just got a server merge with another server this year ?

3 Likes

Wait, newer servers are going up TWO cap raises? YIKES!!! Will there be triple everything to help us cope? Badge booster crates, gold, disk power, and skill upgrades will be so hard to manage now…

12 Likes

Former S16, now S14 is being duped, again. Double tier raise in less than 9 months without any compensation.
If you don’t spend a gigantic amount of money your account is being devalued, again.
Outrageous! Shame on you, PerBlue.

13 Likes

Exactly. S16 was being merged with S14. Double cap raise with no compensation before merge. Next planned merge less than 9 months later.

5 Likes

Well that’s not what I wanted to see… yet another merge already, and up to Y+6. My invasion’s going to be real fun, I already have an increasingly hard time getting through the battle badges. Fun times for us FTP players…

5 Likes

Exactly where is S14 getting merged without multiple doubles?
That’s horrible for everyone

Just to add too, it’s even worse off for S18 since they’re further behind yet.

7 Likes

What the heck is this?

5 merging with 14 and 18? What´s this craziness?

NO

I hope the team understands that double raises are making players leave @Loutre. This is not a good move.

20 Likes

They are finally giving the poor lonely single spot heroes a 2nd spot on 21-24 wonderful update @Loutre vastly overdue tbh

1 Like

It’s actually smart tbh perblue has been trying to close gap between servers for months now back in the day server 1 got things before anyone else

2 Likes

Trying to merge 5, 14 and 18 is not smart. The 14 and 18 part will just die out.

8 Likes

In the long term more servers eligible for merges the better I say

2 Likes

How are servers with double cap raises not given free items, triple bonus everything, and lots of deals? It’s too hard to miss a full month.

And why are we told FOUR days before it happens? Out of the blue!

10 Likes

They have to do something tbh clearly their numbers from 18/19 merge don’t look good

3 Likes

The players in servers with double raises should actually have their heroes upped by 1 rank by default. Like in Portal Quest merges…
But NOOOOOOOOO

4 Likes

But it´s being told NOW!?

2 Likes

Yes I do think it’s poor communication on their part

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney