Update 3.5.10-A Patch Notes

But tbh this is kind of normal in a way these surprise things

Those double content updates to catch-up are dumb. Either up the servers in a spot, with giving appropriate Rank boost to all playersĀ“ heroes or just donĀ“t do them.
Because the newer servers need to spend far more resources at onceā€¦

1 Like

Normal, but doesnā€™t go over well with the player base for things like this. Hence the entire upset discussion.

1 Like

Perblue does whatā€™s best for them not the players

3 Likes

And that is the problem, thats why the past few months all I see is people quitting the game

6 Likes

They cannot seriously do this again to former s19 after doing 3 in a row just a short time ago

10 Likes

Was literally thinking about you guys :frowning: it is baddddd

Same, all I see is people quitting, even if they played since almost day 1.

Iā€™m wondering why they do as many merges. Is the game slowly dying, and they try to keep things together ?

Iā€™m a bit worried about the future of the game :pensive:

6 Likes

I am legit considering quittingā€¦ and that means a lot coming from meā€¦ I mean the 3x for the mergeā€¦ it sucked, but I get itā€¦ thisā€¦ why? And how many more times? It feels like itā€™s never endingā€¦ and why would I wanna do something frustrating thatā€™s never ending? Ever since the merge my deals have been horribleā€¦ not even prepared for the normal update

9 Likes

Yeah, Im not sure where theyre going with this, they created a system where each server is at its own individual level and then forcefeed level caps into the lower ones when the population of older servers dies outā€¦ Im in s22 and the amount of people Ive seen go is insane

4 Likes

There was also a deal price increase for my deals in Canadian dollar (probably only CAN$ deals, since nobody from US/Europe in my guild had those increases). 24.99 deals became 25.99 last week or soā€¦

Adding that to the pile just makes me consider quitting too.:sleepy:

Thanks for 2 additional tiers to red. Canā€™t imagine managing badge boosters (if you can even get your hands on them).

And thanks for all the wasted progression in this contest too.

Iā€™ll see you once I lighten up a bit and realize I should stop wasting my time on mobile cash grabs :wink:

7 Likes

the Euro prices for the lowest deals went up too, but that is related to Google Pay or Apple conversion rates, not the free will of PBā€¦

5 Likes

S19 just merged with 18 and now we are merging again?
Ok, thats fine.
Lets have some real talk about shelving dead accounts and guilds. They are bound to be causing server gloat and sure arenā€™t helping anyone, any plans on doing anything about those?

4 Likes

There should be a Server 25 with like Level 70 and dead accounts SLOWLY transfered there. And in case a return is wanted, pick case by caseā€¦

1 Like

You have no idea what you are talking about. Iā€™ve seen all this happening in PerBlueā€™s other game, Portal Quest. Now after 4 years thereā€™s only one big server and no new heroes or updates.
Game is dead basically.
Mergers are never good news. If the game is healthy and server population is active thereā€™s basically no need for mergers.

11 Likes

Iā€™ve already reached level 215 for a while, and I canā€™t wait to level up more. Iā€™m pretty excited for the Elite campaign on Chapter 38, plus the recurring heroes (especially Judy since thereā€™s only one level that features her), although Iā€™m still struggling on a different chapter, so it might take awhile.
And one more thing, when Iā€™m using Chip and Dale for spar battle in chat, I noticed theyā€™re really small compared to Gadget. I wonder if there will be a bug fix for them?:thinking:
But overall, Iā€™m ready as always, and Happy December!:gift:

1 Like

Itā€™s a ā€œnormalā€ bug. It happens pretty much only when they end the fight while killing the enemy team with their plane. I was wondering too why they were so small in their winning animation.

I think Loutre said somewhere that they need them to be that small for the plane animation to go well.

Otherwise, they are normal sized if they dont KO the whole team with the plane.

1 Like

This game is turning 4 also next year coincidence I think not

1 Like

I mean I have to be honestā€¦It looks like Per Blue is going for the moneyā€¦I agree with Carola_19 ever since we merged from 19 to 18 the deals have been terribleā€¦I know myself , and a large amount of dedicated players have definitely complainedā€¦I know Elliot doesnā€™t want to talk to me about it anymoreā€¦:joy: We just got here into S18 and you are going to do this to us againā€¦? This is exactly what is going to push a lot of dedicated players away from the gameā€¦Especially with the current deals being offered to usā€¦:broken_heart:

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney