And both are impossible to be added.

:wave:t2:

6 Likes

I’d like to politely disagree…

No they are impossible. Confirmed by devs

8 Likes

How? They’re both Disney IPs.

Licensing issues I believe.

because there are reasons behind some characters being impossible to add, and pb really doesn’t give much reasons behind, but some are simple like Tarzan being impossible

1 Like

I feel like they should be more explanatory about that. I could go on and on about my understanding of why certain characters can’t be added, but I don’t want to go off topic from the patch notes, so I’m just gonna take in the pointlessness of making the concept I just showed you.

If I can get flagged for saying concepts are impossible and you can’t, then why am I still here on the forums?

There’s no point of making hero concepts for Disney IPs if they’re “impossible“ to add to the game, rather than non-Disney IPs that are simply considered “unlikely.”

1 Like

I always thought that people made concepts for their own enjoyment as something creative, not because they thought PB would use them for characters :thinking::man_shrugging:

9 Likes

I’ve almost only made unlikely concepts soo yeah true for me

1 Like

If they’re rightfully owned by Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, or Touchstone, then yes, PerBlue is more likely to even consider them.

1 Like

Mary Poppins can’t be added because of licensing issues. Disney had an issue gaining her rights, so I don’t see why PerBlue wouldn’t as well.

Edna can be added, but PerBlue claims they can’t add her because a skillset for her would be too difficult to pull off.

7 Likes

I don’t think this was the reason here.

Oh my gosh I didn’t read this until now… but Raya is coming?! Yay!

4 Likes

It’s just a hoax. If I recall, it had tape, or stuffing coming out.

I don’t know what you’re talking about, but for sure there never was a costume for Ducky and Bunny, or a “wounded” Ducky and Bunny, in game

5 Likes

It was :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well, just because it’s difficult to come up with one, that doesn’t mean no one will.

I agree, maybe in 2019 it wasnt easy to make non-combat heroes, but we’ve had a lot of interesting heroes from the team, a few that comes to mind immediately:
Joy deals no damage and only heals
Kermit used to be a difficult hero to animate, but we got him
Fairy Godmother isnt a combat hero either

Edna could be a great support, giving heroes extra utilities, boosting power, energizing maybe?

I also imagine her as a tank, using her security systems to keep people out (like Stitch’s lazer, Goliath’s Iron Guard)

On a separate note:
Great Patch Notes.
Haven’t seen Raya yet, but looking forward to her introducing Pierce and the other improvements qre always welcome :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Please make the hero refreshment for Ursula in the next update!

have PB announced when the next Prize Wall will start?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney