Update 3.5.11 Patch Notes

Oh boy! Looks like we’re about to start mastering the Frozen characters pretty soon, I’ll be prepared next week. I wouldn’t be surprised if Anna would join the team at some point, plus it’s been awhile since we last have a Frozen character and we only have 3 of them in total. It makes a lot of sense to celebrate winter as well since Frozen is mostly winter themed (at least when it comes to Elsa, Olaf, etc.). Overall, I’m prepared!:snowflake::snowman_with_snow:

4 Likes

Zero is winter themed …. Hint hint :joy:

5 Likes

Probably marshmallow and Anna to complete the collection

1 Like

Or maybe Hans infact I fell like Anna is the only one missing to the collection because she’s one of the main characters in the franchise

5 Likes

I bet Anna is part of this “Coming soon”.

3 Likes

Thought we were going to have a new hero in this update!

3 Likes

Wow! I’m so excited for the Frozen collection! And I can’t wait for winter!

3 Likes

Glad we have the Frozen collection! Looks like we’ll have someone we’ve wanted for a while.

1 Like

No.

Sorry, I kinda don’t get this part. Wasn’t it like that before? :sweat_smile:

No it was once per guild
So people could get them multiple times by changing guild

6 Likes

Stacks of Disappointment ? :rofl:

I thought this update is going have a new character

3 Likes

I think Anna gonna come soon

3 Likes

This is helpful to anyone who’d like to know exactly what the Study effect does, in the rare case that the Megavirus can be studied in the 2-3 seconds of battle before the reward cap is reached :man_shrugging:

The Codebase needs to be scaled.

3 Likes

What’s up?

1 Like

I love that Frozen finally got a collection!
Hoping this means Anna is finally planned for implementation.

I don’t know what skills she might have, but I can think of one, punch to the face.
Ask Hans about her mighty straight arm jab, the one that knocked him clear off the boat.

I wanted Marshmallow as well, but the players believe due to his massive size, he can’t be added as a playable character.

Could Snowglie army be an possible playable character?

2 Likes

also no.

no need.
Zero would be nice, yes.

Already in-game.

Hopefully…

No. They don’t do much.

Daisy would be nice.

Wrong timeline, so no.

No.
At least I doubt.

1 Like

Love the fixes but what do we have in the frozen collection? Do we have a new hero? Do we have new challenges for this collection or is it just a bug fix for Elsa?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney