Update 4.6-B Patch Notes

You don’t need to worry about Amazon for now.

1 Like

I’m sorry that you’re frustrated with the game. This is just a content update. Our team continues to investigate and resolve bugs in the game as they are able to, but that generally requires a full app update, with downtime. Please make sure you submit bug reports through in-game support, as this helps us track them in our system.

We did address some lag and performance issues in the game on Friday. If you’re still experiencing those types of issues, please submit a support ticket, if you haven’t already done so. If that is inaccessible, you can also submit support tickets here: Disney Heroes — PerBlue Technical Support and Help Center

4 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with the new surge. A welcome update. PB please leave as it is.

1 Like

Why the game stuck on loading screen? I can’t play.

4 Likes

@samm … any update on server freeze / lag on S1? Been dead over an hour now…

1 Like

@Samm looks like Server 1 is back
No invasion though?

Would appreciate some communication please - even if it is just that you’re looking into it
@Polaris

1 Like

I was able to get into invasion at almost the same time you posted this comment, so hopefully it’s up for everyone now.

3 Likes

Wonder to know why is still there bug in Arena and Coliseum with points.

So many players have 1B points per fight and that is unfair. There are a deal between lot of them to help each other.

I dont mind to act like them but that annoying and people became mad. Very bad that PB not react on this.
We want safe and nice community

1 Like

I reported one such player over the weekend, and got a response from support saying they take cheating seriously and they would be looking into it. Supposedly the exploit itself has been reported to support, too, though that’s something I heard from someone else.

I’m just hoping that I can make it to division III, and that the exploit will be patched before next week starts. We’ll see.

3 Likes

it’s a bit silly really, it was impossible to reach C1 for ages because of people colluding over disk swaps, now that’s been fixed, and the very same season it will be impossible still because of people colluding over a bugged line :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hopefully you will make it to divison 3. But… Only time will tell.

1 Like

Is this FAIR PLAY?
I m not even play Coliseum and Arena because of this. It is reported multiple times and noone respond.
You guys really want a lot of people stop to play. This su.ks!!!
Unforunelly, today we lost one top player, he left game and retire. Congrats on crime over people.

3 Likes

Nice very nice :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

When will little John join the game? Also when will challenges be back to normal

4 Likes

Presumably when the next prize wall starts, on Thursday, February 16th.

Tomorrow.

3 Likes

Thank you I appreciate it

2 Likes

When is the next trial event?

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney