Update 4.7 Patch Notes

Exactly and it doesn’t have to be this way because I mentioned the same characters I wanted to see game a lot when I started using forms and I got over it and stop because it was too much

5 Likes

As it should be. Kids should not always get what they want. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, we will have to flag his posts as spam forever… or until PB comes with a better solution.
Maybe ban usage of Yesss as part of a username?

7 Likes

@Ozi_swag just don´t respond buddy, it´s no use.

If I had the power, I´d just delete all the accounts spammer makes in like a minute after I see a post with Yesss. Hah.

7 Likes

Same here my friend I would do the same thing if I had the power too

1 Like

Basically Samm comes here on Monday, sees this, does :roll_eyes: and blocks @Yesss_Moon or whatever account the spammer makes.

And Yesss is shuffled one more update away for every account that is made :laughing:
Not that she is even planned in the first place. As far as we know.

7 Likes

The best thing to do about the spammer. Is to ignore them . And Flag their posts and then let perblue sort everything else out.

6 Likes

I just wish they could have a better life than spamming about the same character over and over again it’s like a time loop. Like seriously. Go play the game instead of asking for the same thing over and over again.

4 Likes

Kids don´t have a better life, just wasting time of other people. Sad thing on the internet.

4 Likes

We live with too many desperate people.

3 Likes

This is not the time for you to suggest characters. Go do that in another topic not here.

3 Likes

They are look in this because this is sick every Saturday this person comes on demands for you know who and is cussing at everyone.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure every account that wants Yesss is the same person. Maybe it’s just me, but is it a legit thing?:thinking:
It seems suspicious to me, does it seem suspicious to anyone else?

2 Likes

They get ban

2 Likes

It is the same person

2 Likes

Well let’s see what Samm does on Monday and it’s obvious that usually the next character that would come in the game is whenever we get an email like today we got one and it was Jessie was on the spot

Same here or else they can just do other activities and stuff

4 Likes

Well, I guess I spoke too soon.:blush:
I can already tell by some of the different accounts that said ‘Yesss.’ :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Of course it is you can tell because Yesss is in the name

4 Likes

I sent a message to samm about this about two weeks ago

1 Like

Any user that either has yes or bellwether in the name is usally the spammer or you can see that they are the same person cause they will always comment about yes that’s how you know that is the same person.

3 Likes

Also them cussing the same words over and over

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney