Update 4.8-A Patch Notes

The end is near.

11 Likes

Something is sure I’m NOT playing Mirrorverse or Sorcerer Arena back if this game ends.

And I’m not going to catch up with Magic Kingdom.

4 Likes

The last few things and this double cap prove that game is about to end, it’s sad but expected.

6 Likes

@Samm is Yellow+27 going to be the last rank? Would be fair to say if yes. And if not then
 still the amount of stamina doubles every rank.

4 Likes

They are more or less doing same mistakes like here, maybe in more fancy way, it doesn’t make it good either.

This one is just dying, it’s getting updates every few months.

It has less players than DHBM too.

DHBM has all rights to be powerhouse and be best, but the team just don’t put enough effort to it anymore, and at this right is just too late, and I guess the team is self aware of this too.

6 Likes

This would be absolutely amazing! :100:
And hopefully sooner than another half a year

4 Likes

Hehe, yeah agree Musketeer :-).
I would technically be fine with waiting until November as that’s the actual anniversary month for Brother Bear, but wouldn’t mind if earlier.

Kenai and Koda as a Tank or Support role pair would be cool, depending on what aspect one want to focus on.
Damage could fit bears technically, but since the thematic of the Bear Totem in Brother Bear is love I think Support ot Tank fits better.

So yeah, we will see I suppose :-).

4 Likes

Well let’s see how long it would take

1 Like

I have a feeling that the loading screen would change too like they did every 2 years

2 Likes

Ah true, so will be interesting to see if we get a new loading screen or not with the anniversary :-).

2 Likes

So who decided a double cap raise is what the players needed in S21?
Also. I do hope this is a one time thing otherwise this is not feasible in the future. Not even for people like me who spend.

2 Likes

No, it is not going to be the final rank.

5 Likes

The double content drops help to align the servers in terms of how content is released. Basically, it makes things a lot easier for us, and leaves less room for errors. We understand there are some struggles here, but we hope to mitigate any stress with Double-Drop Events.

We have no plans to end DH at this time. There are still plenty of Heroes and NEW RARITIES on the way, and some surprises in store for our 5th Anniversary! :tada:

4 Likes

Those do nothing if players have no stamina and badge crates which were given in trial events which aren’t happening anymore.

Nobody is happy.

Unless
 new badge designs will return. Stop this platinum nonsense.
Still, best is to stop them, or make them less frequent.

10 Likes

Players aren’t so easy to fool these days in a era of technological advances like the ones we have. Sure we don’t know what happens behind in your side. But experience of players seeing these kind of changes makes us remember other games that died following the same routes.

You can’t expect this changes being announced without sound the alarms so fast.
If a lack of communication with the community is added to the mix the results is as stable as ACME dynamite.

4 Likes

Thank you for your feedback. How do new badge designs improve the game for you?

2 Likes

Hopefully something better than another Toy Story, Muppets, Zootopia, and Incredibles characters.
We got enough of them, more is just annoying and makes game just not fun.

6 Likes

If we talk about Platinum ones. It’s worse UNLESS at least a new description of the badges would be welcome. Giving a deja vu feeling like the ones our heroes are experiencing in the game.

To fit to the current narrative we are having now.

2 Likes

It was very nice to have references to shows and TV shows which aren’t available in ANY other disney media, this made DHBM very unique, and it was also nice to decode what some tricky badges are referencing to. Same with badges for new movies - Lightyear (Sox), Turning Red, and Encanto badges were very nice.

Same with TV shows
 Hooty badge is amazing! Same with other badges from The Owl House and Amphibia, just gives some hope we will eventually get playable characters from these shows.

Back to unique
 this is the only game to reference Tarzan and The Song of the South from ages, such details make game more dynamic and intriguing. Since it is ALL gone, cap rises are just a chore and boring.

Also, last two new sets of badges have no secondary stats bonuses (crit damage, negations, evasion, tenacity), this way eventually all heroes will end with none working.

hopefully someone at team will read this.

8 Likes

Aligning all servers cap makes sense balance and effort wise.

As Samm said they can boost player income in various ways to compensate the double cap raises. Lets just hope it won’t involve spending, that remains a concern.

Samm if there is no plan to make lower cap level servers anymore, then the effort for a new player to get to the point where others were e.g. 1 year ago should be looked at. Its great for veteran players to feel more powerful but that should be limited. New players should be able to enter the competition and be able to equal veterans in e.g. 1 year of play.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney