Update 4.9.01-C Patch Notes

Not data assignation, please. Damage hero :wink:

4 Likes

Glad he got Ron Stoppable as one of the friends because they both have monkey powers and John Silver idk

5 Likes

Dumb question potentially but what does limited mean? In his white skill

2 Likes

Another KP character? That was unexpected.

6 Likes

All the skills levels are reduced by 50%.

6 Likes

It sure wasn’t but we got more

1 Like

Looks like we’re now getting 6 K.P. characters total, which is cool.
Everything else looks good, and also what does DPS stand for? Does D=Damage, S=Stun? I can’t remember what P stands for.:thinking:
Sounds good overall.

3 Likes

Damage Per Second… or rather, just Damage. DPS is the “type” mentioned in the data… don´t even know why @Samm used it.

But I noticed this wasn´t the first time Samm used something that is written in the data in patch notes. And people were (of course) clueless.
I think it was “Gold Crate” instead of Diamond Crate. As in data Gold Crate is “Silver Crate” and Diamond Crate is “Gold Crate”, from DragonSoul.

4 Likes

What’s with the random role renaming? It’s kinda pointless.

1 Like

And another attempt at a Baymax counter, I see; it’ll be interesting to watch how well he fills that role.

Monkey Fist is an entertaining character and fits in the game well, though again I’d still prefer to see more heroes added from unrepresented franchises or franchises with fewer than five heroes. (In that regard, I’m quite happy with the upcoming anniversary hero, as well as the previous hero, Jake Long.)

I hope Limited is explained in-game in his skill description; I know it’s buried in one of the information screens, but most players probably don’t know where to find that information.

And some players still have a problem with a Statler & Waldorf disk being stuck in an incomplete state but marked as completed, because of that particular snafu. And Jake is apparently causing the game to crash at times by spamming his white skill. And–

Oh wait, whales can work around those problems, so they don’t matter. Never mind.

Not that my opinion matters, but I’d rather the slower hero release schedule continue until more of the major bugs are taken care of, and fewer new bugs are being introduced. That’s why the hero releases were cut back to begin with, so the developers could work on patching bugs and improving the game, right?

I’d love to see some more film characters myself (and the anniversary hero qualifies, so yay), but Disney TV characters are ACTUAL Disney characters as well. Disney has been providing original TV content for over half its history, after all, starting in the primitive days of black & white broadcasts.

8 Likes

not the problem… not the source of the problem it is.

4 Likes

When will Bellwether be in the diamond bundle

2 Likes

Awesome! Such a unique character to add!

5 Likes

no, it´s just the designation for a Damage hero written in the data… poorly communicated nonetheless.

7 Likes

Uh oh. Monkey Fist is here in this game!

6 Likes

Thanks!! Is this a new effect or an older one that hasn’t been used in a while?

4 Likes

This.
Totally new and unique effect.

7 Likes

Nice very nice can’t wait for this :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Another KP character? Awesome!

7 Likes

WOW nice One More

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney