Update 4.9 Patch Notes

Abu is having a friendship with Aladdin right

1 Like

I’d bet that this is related to summons counting for Bonus Points, seeing as Samm mentioned the other day that was unintentional.

Just to make sure that everyone really does end up on the same points, if this season didn’t do the job :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well, it didn’t, so far, but after the bug fix, it will rather do.

No… it’s Miss Piggy and Ron Stoppable.

2 Likes

Yes I like that

2 Likes

Absolutely marvelous! We got another Aladdin character!

2 Likes

So any plans on next hero for 5th anniversary yet

2 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

But…

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Hurray!
Preview images now load properly now. Thanks @Samm

4 Likes

Oh ok that’s what I thought any plans for next hero for 5th anniversary yet

1 Like

If the other one is who I think it is, I can live with that. Sure that franchise has enough heroes in the game already, but this one is a favorite of mine who I think fits in the game very well.

We’ve had rules for bonus points this season: for normal damage and for heroes standing at the end of the fight. Am I forgetting some other type of rules that we’ve had in the past?

If you want to be optimistic about it, sure.

That was one of the possibilities that came to mind, but it doesn’t seem like it would be helpful to change that with just over 30 hours to go in the season. :man_shrugging:

I’m not sure where you got that, when anyone can scroll to the top and see who they really are:

3 Likes

spoilers, duh!!!

2 Likes

As we always talk to the wall, because nobody from Perblue hears us!
Refreshes are terrible. And this is not a personal opinion, the main icons of their franchises have not been refreshed, Moana, Aladin…

Out of 15 characters from the collations, only 3 or 4 are updated, a horror !!!

We really hope to see old heroes back in the game, but they do what they want and don’t listen to the community.

Where is Kida? Pooh? Peter Pan?..

3 Likes

Let me guess, another controller with no evasion or tenacity on his own…

Was not needed. Why it wasn´t Kida is beyond my mind.

The differences in Battle Pass will be sent in mail? Or will that just not happen?

Good. If only the “Special” Crates didn´t have an “exclusive” hero anymore.

2 Likes

Well I’m fine with Aladdin it’s a new hero for a old IP we didn’t have any hero for a long time. I hope we can get a new hero soon from another new IP or increase some of the “Wildcards” one.

Specially because the Anniversary is getting closer and we expect something spectacular for it. Because this is special it’s the 5 Anniversary of the game and the 100th one of Disney.

Hope we don’t get a common secondary or less popular character as an anniversary. And if we get it don’t get it from an oversaturated IP as the Muppets or Toy Story.

1 Like

as said above by other…s, it looks like datamined hero will be the special one :angry:

sad reality.

Yes!

3 Likes

My guess is via mail, about a week or two after the update.

4 Likes

Very upset with the lack of pooh refreshes. Was hoping all 3 would get refreshed along with a new pooh character. Instead we get nothing and their refresh chance is gone.

2 Likes

Sorry, meant quick win bonus - amended the post

2 Likes

Oh yeah, Abu is here!!! One question though, does he have a sword?

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney