Update 5.5.02 Patch Notes

FIX :clap:t2: THE :clap:t2: RIDICULOUS :clap:t2: LAG :clap:t2:

2 Likes

I hope I can actually get the last 100 chips I need on my free to play account

1 Like

Nice. Dante is here to bark at the enemies in this game!

1 Like

His friendship should’ve been with Miguel because Dante is his dog :sob:

9 Likes

Yay another pet we don’t have very many of these and I would love to see more come to the game at some point :smile:

2 Likes

Well it’s been a while when they dropped more than one hero so I guess Perblue just starting to go slower but I know for a fact they’re focusing on heroes for next year so we can assume that characters from Encanto, Amphibia, Gravity Falls, The Owl House, Inspector Gadget, and Fantasia will get their chance but if we’re lucky, there won’t be no need to wait assuming if anyone from these franchises come at the end of year. To be fair we were lucky to see Meet The Robinsons come in this year and they did say no one from Miraculous Ladybug won’t come in the game

2 Likes

What why is he not not having a friendship with his owner Miguel both friendships don’t make any sense

5 Likes

Lame, I was hoping for one of the friendships to be Miguel

2 Likes

Yeah I was thinking the same thing too

2 Likes

Seems like we have Dante on our hands! But, why isn’t he friends with Miguel…
Dante went from this:

To this:
IMG_3408

I’m excited for Dante!
And the leak image:

Looks like this skill icon:

Can’t come due to licensing issues

8 Likes

Why didn’t you put Miguel as one of his friendship?

Whatever, hopefully you add Alameda Slim, the villain from Home on The Range someday. One of his skills could be hypnotizing enemies with his singing/yodeling

1 Like

My main problem with Dante is not his Friendships.

It’s the fact that he gets to be playable while Pluto and Dug don’t. How’s that fair?

mickey-mouse-cry

download

13 Likes

I was thinking the same that Amphibia will appeared next year 2024

1 Like

Fun fact: they are from Coco Short

10 Likes

I’ve been thinking of having another Coco character join for quite a long time. Like when did Miguel first join? Must’ve been a few years by now.🤷🏻

I’m very pleased of having another character from one of the best Pixar movies in recent years, and I can a few more have potential to join! (I wouldn’t say all of them, just because😐)
In terms of his friendships, I’m very shocked that Miguel isn’t one of them. What?!:astonished: Miguel was literally the only character from Coco at the time, plus Miguel and Dante have a ton of screen time together throughout the film. But oh well, seeing Baymax and Hercules with Dante sounds interesting (like I said before), like I’d picture Baymax telling Dante about his health so I’ll wait and see.

I noticed an issue about the hero skill set, whenever I increase one my hero’s skills, it still shows the same number. But once I go back to the hero collection screen and go back to the specific hero, it eventually shows the highest skill number I increased. Still though, it’s one the bugs I noticed.:eyes: I just need to point it out.

Overall, this is pretty solid! So this prize wall hero is just as exciting as the last one (which I completed all the prize wall hero quests for the very first time)!:sunglasses::maple_leaf::fallen_leaf:

Miguel: “Dante? Dante?! Is that you?!”
Dante: “Bark! Bark! (Miguel it’s you!!!)”
Miguel: “Dante! I’m so glad you’re here! I missed you so much!”
Dante: “Bark! Bark! (I missed you too!)”

3 Likes

Excatly because I see a lot of potential

Why is it that Dante not friends with Miguel and he should have been friends with him this is ridiculous

5 Likes

DANTE!!! He’s one of my most requested heroes to come in!! I love my hairless clumsy doggo!! I’m hoping for a Alebrije form at least in his victory, but I understand how it could be too hard to animate all those colors lol. I love that they took inspiration from Dante’s Lunch, the short that premiered before Coco was even announced!! Very cool!!

ezgif-1-1ec717b690

8 Likes

Doobedoobedoo!

Why do the new heroes have such absurd skills? They just do an insane amount of things as well as damage. Do we really need every hero to have a debuff removal, charm, team heal, team armor and reality buff, sap, shatter, invincibility, etc skill? Niche characters are not a thing with every new hero being the jack of all trades and also the master of them all.

3 Likes

Cool! I’m happy to get more characters from an underrepresented franchise! I hope this means other franchises with one character like The Great Mouse Detective, Bolt, The Black Cauldron, Phineas And Ferb, Meet The Robinsons, Turning Red, Soul, Luca, The Rocketeer, A Goofy Movie, Pocahontas, and Brave will get more characters!

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney