Update 5.5 Patch Notes

K that’s fine

4 Likes

Extreme HYPE!
After such a long wait, Kuzco and his groove arrived!
I wish he were support, it has been so long since the last time we got one.

Weird there is no Pacha… really weird :confused:

Finally!

@Samm… what is non-damage over time damage???

Perfect for Halloween! :heart:

Since Dante appeared now… I really hope there will be special trial event for him like Jake and Tiana earlier this year.

Hopefully it will work.

Please be by large amount, make it useful! :slight_smile:

Definitely helpful for new players, as for today they getting full stamina in few minutes.

OMG! THIS IS HUGE!

After 3 years a new screen!

Please include Kim Possible and Bolt :heart:

Amazing update, this is great stuff.

18 Likes

I guess its just fine

4 Likes

Non damage over time damage is just any type of damage that isn’t damage over time

6 Likes

Yep he’s the next challenger

2 Likes

Instant damage
So for Calhoun everything except her blue

3 Likes

Kinda weird wording… good to know.

4 Likes

Boom Bamm! That’s how you make an entrance. Although Pacha and Goofy would’ve been nice.
From the hero refreshes, the next hero’s got to be Dante, and I’m very concerned if Sarah will get her blue skill fixed once she is refreshed.

3 Likes

(Waldorf is wiggling around in his chair in a rhythmic manner)

Statler: Don’t tell me that that emperor’s groove has gotten to you.

Waldorf: No, your chair is on my foot.

Statler: Oh. (Scoots his chair so Waldorf’s foot can get out)

11 Likes

Dohohohohohoho! That’s pretty good humor you’ve got there.

5 Likes

Best. Patch Notes. Ever.

2 Likes

Will this include some sort of refund for those that have already upgraded some of these perks at the current ridiculously high costs?

3 Likes

I like the patch notes and the refreshes

1 Like

The guy who has been in development hell is finally here.

7 Likes

Another missed friendship opportunity. Kuzco could have had a friendship with King Louie. He’s way overdue for one.

3 Likes

Sure.

Dante gets to be his own character but not Pluto or Dug?

How’s that fair?

1 Like

woah, this is a sneaky little significant sounding snippet that needs further explanation. @Samm can you give an example such case?

everything else sounds good, even if it’s frustrating to see “Emerald Rank Improvements” followed by just a bunch of text changes lol

also, it’s refreshing to see a new hero who’s not just reliant on uber damage dealing. It will be interesting to see how he performs!

7 Likes

Yeah Kuzco! let’s go!!

3 Likes

Yeah I’m interested in that too

3 Likes

Woof, big update this week, triggering a big reply. Here we go…

And finally, after years of tiny little leaks, speculation, and rumors, we get llama boy! Love the main portrait artwork, and his friendships look to be amusing. I do have one question, though, about “Beware the Groove”: Is it saying that, for example, enemies will lose X basic damage and skill power each second for Y seconds once they’re near enough to Kuzco, and then after Y seconds, the total accumulated reduction of X*Y will remain until that hero is outside of Kuzco’s range?

I never expected to see my favorite animated dog added as a hero to the game! Here’s hoping for some really fun animations for him.

Well, OK, but I hope we’ll see a few more new perks in other areas in the future. (Again, adding a couple more levels to the Heist perks would help with that mode…)

With one of those days being the single worst time of the week in terms of lag, so yes, if this resolves the issue, it will help quite a bit. Thanks!

I’ll be taking a look at the increased rewards; if it’s increased enough, it might be worth getting occasionally.

To be honest, I think the soft cap needs increasing before TL 71 as well, but this is still a promising step.

Now we’re talking!

While this is nice, I have to ask: will the skill point consumable diamond bundles also be adjusted? Either doubling the quantity of skill point consumables or cutting the diamond cost in half will keep their worth in line with this change.

I hope you had time to add Dante to it. :dog2:

OK, this is one I’ll definitely want more information on…

So, for example, Gonzo’s cannonball entrance will no longer have its damage boosted by Nick’s skill power increase?

They’ve been up-front about these costs being reduced after a month, and this has already happened once. If your guild is active enough to be buying these perks while they’re still full price, you’re just paying the additional influence to have the war bonuses a bit earlier than most other guilds. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney