Update 5.5 Patch Notes

Your thinking of Yzma.

Genie turns people into camels.

4 Likes

It is not llama, weird I thought about that.

He turns people into ducks, ostriches, and turtles, in game.

2 Likes

We don’t need them, especially another muppet. :face_with_thermometer:
Simply too much.

2 Likes

The best princess is finally here :heart:

2 Likes

How about the regen speed? Will it be scaled as well? I would hate to wait ALL DAY for skill points and stamina to recharge :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yep beware the groove

2 Likes

YAGpXPd

6 Likes

You prefer for them to hit their respective caps after a few hours?

2 Likes

A LOT to talk about here. Let’s dive in.

As predicted the next hero after Rose is Kuzko. A long time coming.

Standard Procedure. This puts Season 12 starting October 4th and Season 13 possibly Starting November 1st!

YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!! FINALLY!!!

So excited for TNBC and Moncters Inc to patchable!

Dante! As a standalone character? Well I did put in my predictions we were due a Pixar character and that our new Nightmare Before Christmas character might not come until December so I put out the possibility we could get a Coco character in October.

YEAH! This is huge news! The last two loading screens had new characters on them. Even if this one doesn’t the loading screens are always a delight and I look forawrd to seeing the new one!

Thank you. This has been annoying me.

:astonished: REALLY!? This has been a bug since like September 2018. This is big if true.

Can’t wait!

1 Like

For skill points, it should be 1 hour max to fully recharge. That way, people can come and update their skill anytime they like or want

For stamina, it should be the same way it is now. Roughly 5+ hour. I don’t want to increase too much or at all

2 Likes

So right now, with us getting a skill point every 2.5 minutes, you’d rather the cap be 24 skill points? So when people log in after an hour, or after four hours, they have 24 skill points waiting for them? As opposed to a cap of 100, so that if someone logged in after an hour, they’d have 24 skill points, or if they logged in after four hours, they’d have 96 skill points?

2 Likes

Kuzco is the 4th hero in DSA to be added in the game this year, after Tiana, Cogsworth & Lumiere, and Pegasus.

2 Likes

I AM SO SUPER EXCITED FOR BOTH KUZCO AND DANTE!!! :tada::tada::tada:
Two heroes I’ve wanted forever now and they finally arrived!!!
Liking the refreshes and kinda excited to see which new patches heroes will get for their fourth one. :thinking:
Hoping the new splash screen is great :eyes:

3 Likes

Do you even understand what Im saying??? When they INCREASE skill point cap, they should INCREASE the regen speed as well!!!

I mean, is it that hard to understand??? And what are we really fighting about???

And why don’t you expect/want this to be heavily DECREASED??? Are you used to being mistreated that you don’t expect something NICE at all???

1 Like

Finally a new loading screen it’s about time

7 Likes

I feel strange for the Friends. Pacha or Kronk could be more sense for the Movie, Direct DVD Secuel or the TV Animation Serie

I like Treasure Planet, but It is so random the friendship with Mr. Fredicksen from Up and Pixar

1 Like

It’s really a nice update!

But still no nerf on Pegasus skills and Negaduck reflect? The ninja is another problem too. You have nerfed Sally, why dont you do something for these three as well? It’s unhealthy

2 Likes

I can understand wanting the regen rates to increase. I just don’t understand wanting the caps low enough that they get filled after 5 hours or 1 hour. Personally, I’d rather both caps be set at somewhere between 8 to 12 hours’ worth.

1 Like

Me: sees Kuzco and, possibly, Dante in Patch Notes
Also me: in JonTron’s voice Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwd!

1 Like

Can you guys add back the filter by Role category?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney