Update 5.5 Patch Notes

We’ve already had too much Muppets, so no need for Sam.

1 Like

Possibly the characters that I predict would have a chance of becoming an additional source. PB will just take the idea and create it.

It may have been a tease, but I have no idea where that tease came from. Don’t you?
Maybe the splash screen can have a Winter edition, even for each holiday.

It came from DHBM wiki! Didn’t you see the “edit” part on the bottom of my reply?

Are you sure about that?

Oh. It wasn’t a teaser. Ok. Hopefully she’ll get datamined.

Who is Sam the Eagle anyways?

Same Eagle from Disney’s The Muppets!

4 Likes

Excuse me?

2 Likes

How about some more Disney CHANNEL franchises, this time, yes?

On the topic of the latest Patch update, since 16 Heroes are about to get a Stat Refresh transformation, I’m planning on a sort-of crossover with Kuzco’s upcoming Elite Campaign…that means we’ll have a grand total of 16 Days (excluding Sundays, of course), starting from Oct. 4 to Oct. 21. You know, to test out their new capabilities! :wink:

Was it necessarily to be rude about it?
However there is way too many Muppets so I agree

5 Likes

Meh, I’m convinced that most complaints about “that franchise has enough/too many heroes already” boil down to “I don’t like that franchise”. I’ve seen too many people saying that franchise X has enough members with 4 or 2 or 1, while asking for more members for franchise Y which already has 5 or more.

Personally, once a franchise has 5 or more members, I’d prefer PerBlue de-prioritize it in order to focus more on franchises with 2 or fewer members, but I’m not going to get worked up about it. Besides, I kinda doubt Sam the Eagle would want to join anyway.

5 Likes

She’s already in the game

1 Like

How about some first-time franchises, like Meet the Robinsons or (hopefully…) The Owl House? Are you up for it?

1 Like

That’s not their fault but the movie and how many main/intresting characters it got, all depends from context in movie.

Brave got only Merida.
Zootopia has 2, most games just release Judy and nobody else.
Bolt has 3.
Robinsons, depends how you look at it, 2 to 4.
Incredibles has 6, and Edna, 7.
Encanto has a whole large family.

And Muppets, mainstream characters we already got, Sweetums was not needed, nor any other character.

1 Like

Same like that’s enough with the Muppets I would consider seeing newer franchises

1 Like

The regen rate is not changing this time.

2 Likes

@Samm Any Patch Notes on Dante… I mean “mystery hero”
Also is he releasing tomorrow with the update?

1 Like

Hopefully he will be new trial event hero at some time, before next prize wall (after Kuzco).

3 Likes

I hope so too after the update but I have a feeling they might wait till November

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney