You keep on doing this and youā€™ll be silenced

3 Likes

Wow donā€™t say that

1 Like

I understand what you mean by that

2 Likes

Let get on topic now

2 Likes

I would have loved to see that too, but I can only imagine it being difficult to animate into the game. They are mostly going for season 1 Eda, so characters like Hunter, Lilith with Porta Hooty, Raine, Collector or unmasked Belos probably might not come in because it wouldnā€™t make sense timeline wise, but only time will tell lol

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be ready for Eda!

Also, is moving the PW from Thursday to Monday, just temporary, or is it gonna be a thing going forward?

5 Likes

I really hope Eda will be very good in the game. She deserves that.

5 Likes

You guys really need to hire a proofreader. The grammar is atrocious.

1 Like

The fact sheā€™s was a problem for both perblue and Disney :sob:
But Iā€™m glad eda is in game which I possibly think sheā€™ll be a S tier hero when her spotlight arrives in game

3 Likes

Having read her skill descriptions, Iā€™m not surprised; she looks like she could be massively OP. Iā€™m guessing that thereā€™s a very real chance that some of her skills might be tweaked before her final release.

Itā€™s an interesting skillset and fits her well, I just hope it doesnā€™t end up being absolutely overwhelming.

Will Prize Walls start on Mondays going forward, or will they be shifted back to a Thursday start by the start of next year?

7 Likes

Wellā€¦ thatā€™s very in character for her

4 Likes

Of course! If eda joined then they will join

6 Likes

Good I thought so

7 Likes

scared for emerald coming in s21 I hope my heroes dont become useless and trials are even worse than they are rn :confused:

4 Likes

I know what will go wrong with the memory disks, but the letters inside the memory disk should be (ML) and (FG). MLā€™s the abbreviation for Meilin Lee, and FGā€™s the abbreviation for Fairy Godmother.

The last thing to do in the new chapter is bring back Abu, Tiana, and Dante

2 Likes

Nice canā€™t wait for Eda Clawthorne to be in the game!! :slightly_smiling_face::+1::heart:

3 Likes

Probably because the both of them can do magic

1 Like

Donā€™t expect too much difficulty content in this game.
Itā€™s going to get even worse from now on, and the administrator has a policy of leaving those who canā€™t clear it alone.

1 Like

True, mostly considering she doesnā€™t have her hook.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney