Update for February War Season

Update for February War Season

Hello everyone! We are excited to let you know the war quality of life changes are planned to release into the game with the 4.7 update on Tuesday, February 21. We’ll have more details on what those changes will look like when we get closer to the update.

We want to let you know now that this season will be different due to the update. We will be changing over to the new war settings with the 4.7 update so the following things will happen.

• Guilds will be given end of season rewards based on their status on Tuesday February 21.
  • During the update we will adjust guild MMR and guilds will be resorted based on the new MMR calculations (more details coming later!)
  • The rest of the season will run and end of season rewards will be awarded again(!) as February wraps up.
  • War will roll over automatically into March.

I know you probably have a lot of questions about what the changes will look like but that’s all I can share right now.

20 Likes

🥹🤗

2 Likes

2 things. 1. Will there be a hero in this update? 2. Is this update the Amazon update?

4 Likes

Just curious!

1 Like

Wow it has been a while since you posted @Polaris

6 Likes

Any QoL updates? Or MMR updates so when we lose to a guild we dont get paired up next with an even higher ranked guild?

Maybe freezing MMR once a guild reaches legendary rank if they want to opt out of the monthly competition ranking?

7 Likes

Here’s hoping for some positive changes that encourage guilds to fight their hardest in war all season long, rather than punishing them for doing so.

Also, two sets of end-of-season rewards? :money_mouth_face:

8 Likes

I don’t know that I ever saw an announcement where it was changed, but can the War lineups be saved in the same way as in other areas of the game (in terms of equipped disks). I hate switching disks for other modes and then the lineup will pick up the one I switched to as my upcoming lineup rather than just keep the one that I saved in the first place. It doesn’t switch in Arena, but War is instant for some weird reason. If you can do it in one area of the game, how is it so hard to do it in another?

7 Likes

Interesting to see what this is going to bring!

Two rewards thing are at least something to look forward to.

1 Like

Since the current rewards hardly matter… it’s still just one reward technically… the better one. How better is one’s guess.

@Polaris nice to see you around after some time. :hugs: (Also sorry for the ping.)

4 Likes

Rewards are awesome!!

1 Like

Also, hopefully there won’t be multiple rematches against the same guild that already beat your guild by over 2500 points within the same month.

6 Likes

Please adjust the buffs and debuffs the cars on floor 1 and 2 provide. If they were changed to a % instead of a flat amount it will scale with the game. For example, have car 1 “Boomer” reduce attacks health by 25%.

This would add more depth and strategy when planning guild attacks.

2 Likes

In the messages they send by email they already presented the new Robbin Hood character of this update, unfortunately he is not Prince John

2 Likes

In the messages they send by email they already presented the new Robbin Hood character of this update, unfortunately he is not Prince John

1 Like

Why did you say the exact same thing twice almost 12 hours apart in response to a comment made almost a week and a half ago? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

When I closed the page I thought I had not posted it, when I reopened this page 12 hours later the comment appeared in drafts and I posted it again, apparently it was published the first time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Polaris
Is there any additional info you can share ahead of getting the Patch Notes on Friday?

3 Likes

I might want to expect some differences once I update it next week. Also, what an excellent surprise to see you @Polaris long time no see!:star_struck:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney