Update to team building

A couple days ago I posted to for help building a team and here’s what I have so far:

Merlin mulan basil magera eyeore

Kristov king kong finnick queen of hearts Pooh

Davy jones maleficent tia dalma alice hades

I recently acquired new heroes such as: Gizmoduck, Jessie, Linguini and Remy, Beast, Miss Piggy and Cheshire Cat. Any suggestions on replacing team members or creating new teams?
Here was my original roster
Scar, Merlin, Queen of Hearts, Eeyore, Chief Bogo, Hades, King Louie, Eva, Mulan, Dash, Tigger, Jack Jack, Mickey Mouse, Alice, Kristoff and Sven, Megara, Finnick, Maleficent, Colette, Basil, Yzma, Tia Dalma, Davy Jones and Jafar.

king LOUIE

I am not the best at team building but getting better, so I am getting people I know to help me help you.

The first team is pretty good, so keep that for now.

I suggest switching up the 2nd and 3rd teams a bit.

2nd team- Replace Finnick with Cheshire Cat because he should do well with Queen of Hearts. Also, Finnick is not that great for PvP defense lines. I noticed that this team is focused on slows, but Pooh and Louie should be enough. You could also switch Kristoff and Alice- so Alice goes on 2nd team and Kristoff on the 3rd.

3rd- This one is pretty good, but you may want to switch Alice and Kristoff, as I said above.

If I hear any word from those that are helping me suggest things to you, I will also give those suggestions.

All good advice and reasoning, but do you think they should switch Alice for Beast? I know Beast is getting less irrelevant due to buff removals and Queen of Hearts and such, but isn’t Alice stats a bit too low in general now to really do a good job in the current meta?

But yeah, overall I agree with your advice :-).

Yeah Beast is also a good option. I suggested Alice for a Wonderland based team with the slows of Pooh and Louie. She also slows with one of her skills I believe.

Looked up Alice’s skills her “Flood of Tears” skill does have a slow status effect to it as in 35% slowed for 6 seconds, however since Alice unless defeated or Sapped she will react her Enormous form where she instead of slowing the enemies she damage them instead.

Not sure how optimal she is for a slow team if she alternates, but yeah I think it is something they can test like whether Beast or Alice work best for the team.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney