Ursula's On the Hook

I’m late to the party, since it’s been about 2 months since the markets have refreshed and Ursula dropped into the City Watch shop, but better late than never, right?

I think our favorite sassy underwater witch should get more love, considering her energy bar fills up slowly. For that, it’d be great if her On the Hook drains the 250 energy she removes from enemies.

If that makes it a little too OP for her, since that might help her fire off more Poor Unfortunate Souls, then the amount drained could be halved into 125.

And people, please look at Final Fantasy’s Drain and Osmose spells for further examples - stealing and draining are the same thing, at least in relation to taking an enemy’s HP/MP and adding it your own total.

Here’s another topic that discusses it, back when On the Hook said “drain” instead of “removes.”
https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/ursula-2nd-ability/108974

But if she uses her white skill she can be a beast rendering her enemies useless if you are able to stun them when they use their white skill, I think she may be just fine the way she is.

At current meta, she’s very behind and could receive supporting buff in future hero refresh.

And yes, she should receive these 250 energy from her skill.

The supporting buff could be the normal stats buff, more energy removed or that she actually drains the energy. And a buff to Hades Disk from 40% per star to 50% per star. That’s what i imagine it could be the Supporting hero buff.

I would prefer lowering her stun duration to 2 seconds, increasing Hexed duration to 10 seconds, and have her green skill draining 350 energy. (ursula gets half for herself)

This would give her a more defined role as a control. Now she is even better at stopping enemies from using their white skills, but less stun means she lacks the benefits that other stunners have.
Also, removing 250 energy is practically nothing. Skills exist that can grant upwards of 300 energy and have other benefits. Letting ursula keep half of that energy will help Ursula get her white off before others, but still can be beaten to the punch.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney