Use gold to buy OLD heroes chips

With how many hero chips needed for red skill (which is crazy btw), could you guys pls consider allow us to use gold to buy OLD heroes chips?

Not 5 or 10 but AT LEAST 100 of them at a time. And it should have OLD heroes and not the one in shops.

Not everyone like new heroes. There are some good with nice skill set but mostly they are stupidly strong with boring skill set. I don’t want to work on them, plus it is too expensive to do that. I want to focus on my old, out of date heroes. And I need hero chips for that. Elite campaign is a way for me but it takes too long…

And pls don’t mention Wish crate. It is just another bad joke of this game

@Loutre pls tell the team to consider this. Thank you

3 Likes

I’ll pass on the feedback!

6 Likes

A dedicated Hero Chip store could be an idea to ease the Hero Chip availability shortage problem for older characters, like any character that’s available in the Diamond Crate could have a random chance of appearing in such store per 9PM refresh.

Or if not like the newest of the new if not having them be all that easier to obtain if the Hero Chip shop allows one to buy like at least 20 Hero Chips, then restricting it to only offer Hero Chips for over a year old characters could work ;-).

2 Likes

I cant say for what exactly, but yeah theres gotta be a better use for gold…all u sittin on gold mines kno what i mean.

Xp for battle badges…ouch!

Gold for battle badegs or smth else…would be nice since we cant do much spendin 90k on gold crate

Just sayin, can the dh community think of any great ideas? If so, i think people wouldn love to hear

Thx

Just have a store like the Memory Market that sells Hero Chips for every hero except the most recent, like, 20.

Each chip costs 20k gold. 100k gold for 5 chips. Each store slot offers 4-9 chips.

It would be very, very welcome.

If we do get a shop like this (and it sounds like a promising idea), I think the best way to choose which heroes would be eligible for the shop would be simply to allow any hero currently in the Elite campaign. That way, there’s an additional source of chips for heroes who are on only one or two Elite nodes, as well as a way for newer or un-leveled players to access newer heroes that are inevitably stuck in the newest Elite nodes. It could even allow for a few more guild perks for additional slots and price discounts, like most other shops.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney