Villains Who Don't Get Alot of Love

Also thanks!

Over-flagging is, yes, but we aren’t over-flagging here. Your posts have been off-topic and at times snarky towards us so the flags have been deserved.

6 Likes

Please keep this thread on topic!

17 Likes
February 4th

Now we can all agree the Scar is one of the greatest disney villain of all time. Not only did his evil plan actually worked and kept the throne for as long as he did. He did it all without the aid of magic. So you could guess he has alot of fans. Including our next villaness

ZIRA

Sometimes idolizing someone can sometimes take you down a dark turn. And for Zira, she took a sharp turn straight into heck.

Zira is the leader of the Outsiders, a group of lions that sided with Scar and were banished shortly after. Her youngest son, Kovu, was paw picked by Scar to become king. Zira is a brilliant strategist and Scar’s most loyal follower to the point of considering him king after his death. So, you can tell this lioness is not sound of mind from the beginning.

Zira is determined to avenge Scar and make Kovu king of the pride land. That what stand Zira apart from the other sequel villains. She is actually willing to honor the primary villain rather than having their own agenda (like Forte from Beauty and the Beast : An Enchanted Christmas) or are against the main antagonist (like Morgana from The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea). Zira is willing to do anything to honor Scar’s name. Even after the rest of outsiders abadoned her.

Zira, a lioness a girl who gives fan girls a bad name.

How would you rate this villain?

0 voters

One thing I always found interesting about Zira was how in her death scene, Kiara tries to still save her, even after everything she did, and yet she refuses the help. Really, that’s part of what caused her to fall into the flood.

(I also found it kind of interesting how her death was caused by her falling into something dangerous, thus, in a way, creating a parallel to what Scar did to Mufasa.

February 5th

Our next entry is actually a supervillain team. In the fictional realm, they have many famous teams of supervillains. The Legion of Doom, The Sinister Six, and E.V.I.L (Every Villain is Lemon) to name to a few. But Disney has made their own as well.

Fearsome_Fivw.PNG

THE FEARSOME FIVE

Deep in the criminal underworld of Saint Canard exist a team of supercriminal who call themselves the Fearsome Five. Why five? According to Megavolt, he say that five is a good number. Four is too small a six gets kind of hard to manage. Anyway, the Fearsome Five consist of Darkwing Duck most dastardly foes

Megavolt

We have Elmo Sputterspark aka Megavolt, a crazy mouse criminal with the power over electricity who made it his life goal to liberate all electronics in the city.

Quackerjack

Quackerjack, once a normal toymaker with his own business, he was put out of business due to video games industry (more specifically: Whiffle Boy). Now he’s a dangerous Joker-like villain with the arsenal of dangerous toys and his faithful companion Mr. Banana Brain.

FA84B5B4-9288-4BEA-BD7E-C7333F444FF4

Dr. Reginald Bushroot, a botanist who accidentally turned himself into a duck/plant hybrid. The thing about Bushroot is that he is not evil or the least bit mean. He is actually mild-mannered and a bit lonely who does what he does because he just wants companionship.

Liquidator

Bud Flood aka the Liquidator, a slimy bottled water businessman who tampered with the competitors so his can be the only one that sells. In the process, he fell into the vat of contaminated water and turned his body into water. But the businessman inside of him still lives since he has a tendency to speak in sale pitches.

And last but certainly not least, Negaduck, a evil doppleganger of Darkwing Duck and the leader of the Fearsome Five. He is the most dangerous and more violent out of the five. Using weapons such as tanks, guns, and his signature chainsaw to cause destruction across Saint Canard to prove just how evil and sadistic he can be. Now his orgin varies depend on what you believe.

In the original Darkwing Duck, He came from the Negaverse which he is in charge of and aims to be #1 criminal always falling short to a villain named Dr. Slug. But in Ducktales he is a down on his luck actor named Jim Starling who felt cheated out of signature role in a movie about Darkwing Duck because of upcoming actor, Drake Mallard and went towards a “grim and gritty” road.

Now i know what your thinking: “Why not just make this about Negaduck? He’s clearly the most evil out of the five.” True, but hear me out. The reason that they are all here is that as a singular force, these baddies has taken over Saint Canard in a span of 5 minutes. In their debut episode no less. And i believe that deserves some recognition. And that unlike other supervillain teams (who usually split up due to the leader’s ego), the Fearsomd Five actually cooperate really well with each other (even if Negaduck hates the others).

The Fearsome Five, the team of supervillain that proves that teamwork does make the dream work.

How would rate this villain?

0 voters

Can you do Tamatoa next? He is my favorite villain, but he gets no love.

1 Like
February 6th

As of late, Disney has aquired 20th Century. Which makes sense given they own the X-Men, Fantastic Four, Deadpool and the Stars Wars Prequel Saga. This also they have access to their animated villains including Hexxus from Ferngully: The Last Rainforest, Nigel from Rio and are our next villain.

Rasputin_1

RASPUTIN

Once thought to be a holy man, Rasputin was banished from Russia for the act of treason. Enraged, Rasputin placed a cursed on the Rominovs that they will die and royal blood line will end. To make sure his curse will come to pass, he sold his soul for a magic reliquary that has very dark magic which helped with the revolution that was at the Rominovs’ front door. That revolution killed off a huge chunk of the royal family and seperated Anastasia from her grandmother. And that was only the beginning… when Rasputin was alive.

I would to think of Rasputin as one of those horror movie murders that come back from the dead stronger than before. Or in Rasputin’s case stuck in limbo. Now a rotting corpse, he does everything possible to kill Anya and company from sabtoaging their train ride from making Anya sleepwalk right off the boat in the middle of the raging sea.

In a sort of way, Rasputin share some aspects of the major Disney Villains. Rasputin put a curse on an entire family (which included children) which is simliar to Maleficent. He is a very powerful sorcerer who was once thought to be a good guy liks Jafar. Has a very heart pumping (if not catchy) song that sounds almost like a declaration of war like Scar. And whose very life will be destoyed if his reliquary is destoyed like Dr. Facilier with his tailsman. Don Bluth must have done some rrsearch when making this villain (well, 3 out of 4 villains since Facilier was not made around the movie’s release).

Rasputin, a lich who has a serious bone to pick with the forces of good

How would you rate this villain

0 voters

Should we really count villains that belonged to companies Disney bought “Disney villains”?

1 Like

Well, they DO belong to Disney so… yeah.

I wouldn’t think so. I mean, they’re in categories of their own to be honest. For example, just because Thanos and Darth Vader are owned by Disney does not make them Disney Villains because they didn’t originate there.

I consider Disney villains to be villains from movies created by Disney. I think others agree.

Marvel villains are Marvel.
Star Wars villains are Star Wars.
Etc.

They are owned by Disney yes, but creation and ownership are 2 different things.

3 Likes

Okay. How about this? We make Rasputin an honorary Disney Villain. As in he’s a Disney Villain but not really.

Umm how about no.

I will say Anastasia is a great movie. An even better Broadway musical. I saw the National Tour.

:man_facepalming: They really don’t… Sony does.

4 Likes

Ah yes the wonderful world of confusing rights in the entertainment industry. Jokes aside that is right.

Technically speaking this really is not a thread about villains who do not get a ton of love or attention. I think it would be better defined as underrated… BUT it is still based off of mass popularity. Nothing wrong with that.

2 Likes

Dude, just stop. Please. He shouldn’t stay because he didn’t ORIGINATE from Disney therefore shouldn’t really count as a true Disney villain.

6 Likes

I think you mean in a PM lol.

No to other people outside the forums.

Not sure why someone would :woman_shrugging:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney