Villaintines Special Invasion Feedback

Here we are for the second special Invasion theme event again.

Let’s see what we have now.

Villains only boosted this time.

Spotlight “heroes”

Max rewards (no chips this time, sadly)

Feedback quizz
1° Your experience with this Invasion was…

• Amazing (5 Stars)
  • Stunning (4 Stars)
  • Is it’s Good? Yes. It’s the Best? No. (3 Stars)
  • No so good, but not the worst (2 Stars)
  • Definitely a downgrade (1 Star)

0 voters

2° What change you feel should be necessary for a better experience next time?

• Bigger Poll of heroes
  • More variety in rewards (chips, double drops, etc.)
  • Reduced Rarity and level enemies that usual
  • Bigger boosts per flame
  • Community goals (beat x mama bots amount)
  • Nothing
  • Something else

0 voters

3° Which Invasion of this kind was better?

• Special Invasion teamwork
  • Special Villaintines Invasion
  • Can’t decide

0 voters

To answer in your comments
4° Which theme you will want to see next?
5° How many days before the event Invasion should be announced before happens?

1 Like

I mean, there are enough heroes for a DuckTales/Darkwing Duck invasion so… a DuckVerse invasion would be nice

7-10 days, so we could collect the resources to level up our heroes

5 Likes

Nobody on this list appears to have any healing.

So we’re going to end up with a dead team and no revives left in short order, with no real way to correct this.

And this is coming from someone that has R5 6* of all of them, so it’s not just a weak character issue.

14 Likes

Just another whale service week.

1 Like

This is a difficult one. Yes, once again the choice of heroes is poor. However, this time it’s themed, so it was inevitable that it was going to be this way. Throwing some good support heroes or otherwise into the mix night have improved the team options, but would’ve also ruined the theme a bit.

:man_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

Hola a todos! Mi inglés es malo, asique espero me entiendan. A grandes rasgos, esta invasion es una bajada de calidad respecto a la anterior, ya que perdemos los fragmentos de personajes para mejorar sus rarezas, lo cual es un golpe bajo para los jugadores f2p. Por otro lado, sigo insistiendo en dos aspectos que ya mencioné otras veces:

• hace falta un boost de experiencia para los personajes elegidos para la invasión, justificando asi su uso en este modo
  • hace falta una mayor variedad de los modificadores de mejoras, siempre dan los mismos (por ejemplo, mejora a habilidad purpura en mejora de poder de habilidad) y para los jugadores f2p es un contenido muy mal aprovechado, hace falta que se puedan conseguir TODOS los tipos de mejoras sin necesidad de pagar dinero, aunque sea en forma reducida.

Sin mas que decir, buen juego para todos!

Looks like I won’t be playing much this week. Now forced into more awkward toons. Hoping Hades and Zurg can do something but with Randall’s running around in breaker quest I’m not expecting much. PB keeps forcing newer toons that are breaking the game for older kits. Can’t validate spending either since the value isn’t remotely good for the cost. I’ll be looking for a new game to play this week. Really sad. Hope it improves but this is unplayable.

2 Likes

I was disappointed to see the heroes carrying over into the special invasion. Newer servers have a minimal offering, only 11 heroes to pick from, with 5 being control roles and not a single support. Three of them have been around for under a month. The villain selection is horrible, and making a capable team is tough and substituting other heroes that don’t get a boost can only work ok for so long before they need revives every use. The teams that can be made for these events need to be a factor.

The villain event continues to be a disappointment.

4 Likes

Like, poor choice of characters. They should’ve seen this and thought: Hmm… how do we balance this? Should we:
A. Make enemies weaker
B. Make the selection more variable (this is quite implausible due to the events’ nature)
C. Make the rewards better
D. All of the above?
And the answer is all of the above. Thank you. Thank you. No need to thank me. Have a great day, because mine was completely ruined when i saw this Invasion. Probably only gonna get to Tier 9 on my own, and just gonna give up because the breaker quest already seem impossible at the first levels

Only reason I voted this invasion poorly is its been in the works long enough to realize it has no healers, and to do something about it. Sadly, there are still no healers for it, so getting all rewards will be impossible for many

2 Likes

Not a fan. I placed top
20 last invasion in challengers. I cause almost
0 Damage.

1 Like

I only have 4 of them as main heroes =)))) the 5th that could be consider better than the rest (which are terrible) is QoH :))))

Boss fights are hard. Breaker Quests are hard. Why don’t they tune down the difficulty for these special Invasion? They keep everything the same and limit our options. Not to mention, rewards are not as good as last time

They increase the hero pool and decrease the rewards… Why does everything come with strings attached like this?

5 Likes

As Selacoa told exactly this has happened. No healer , teams have no synergy. They all die past breaker 90 and you don’t have that much revives that are needed, let’s say around 300 at day one for this kind of senseless gathering of heroes. Only cause they are villains. Why haven’t you just created a yellow healer villain and threw it out 2 weeks ago, would have been priority number one by now and fit your ideals very well.
No need to thank me. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

If you guys find the hero selection on s1 bad, look at what we have on s22:

No healer obviously, and so few tanks…

1 Like

Hades doesn’t heal but he’s decent to absorb the damage others would take. He’s helped so far :confused:

1 Like

This.
On server 21 this was just as miserable.

2 Likes

Guys 2 days left for this Invasion ends (approximately) please keep the feedback coming and Don’t forget to vote too.

1 Like

I gave up several days ago. I have no chance, and I usually reach all the tiers and help out my guild. I hate these special invasions

This is another one won’t be able to fully participate because don’t have most of those villains level up.

However I must recognize there has been an improvement regardless what I got available. Sticking with hero themes is an interesting idea, but still seems there is something missing.
I get the impression the way Invasion is designed that “special invasion” don’t seem to coexist and fit well. Maybe is just me.

But I’m still going to encourage the team to keep trying, it certainly is great to see something different from what we get every single week and the rewards are considerably good.

1 Like

Thanks everyone that participate in this feedback.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney