Voice of community #2 : STAMINA

The Most Annoying thing me finds is…Stamina increase rate per chapter…Its takes alot stamina to raid for 50 bits

1 Like

I m saying bout high chapters :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, you’re not in this point, so why did you vote for pool #3 if you don’t have access for “high campaign’s chapters”? :upside_down_face:

The people voting that this is awful or should be removed -

Remember that when the dynamic stamina cost was introduced, unless you’re exclusively farming the newest chapters it actually resulted in a pretty substantial decrease in stamina required to bring up heroes to a usable state. Removing it wouldn’t make all the chapters cost 6 stamina - from a certain chapter they would all have cost 12.

Be careful what you wish for :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

And who even said it will return as it was before?

Maybe all nodes will cost 6 all around City, or at least less than 14.

1 Like

Why exactly? You think spending players like to get bad value? Anyway as a “whale” I can tell you stamina costs for diamonds and $ matters a LOT to us.

2 Likes

Assumption because idk how many I have

Do …U even know what 2 Million means? …
Oh Assumption…I guess.U have like 30k…
Assuming Nearby 30k to 2Mil…Very Coool :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Or 2k… it’s impossible to own 2M stamina.

2 Likes

The scale in stamina cost is quite a nice easy way for PB to manage the difference in resources required as you go up in badge rank, though.

And it’s not all bad - 14 stamina still = 14 team XP & increased gold gain per battle.

Without that scaling stamina cost, we would see even more complex badges in the higher ranks requiring us to jump around even more different components to craft than we already do

On that note - the best way for them to reduce badge stamina cost in my opinion is either to increase the drop rates in accordance with stamina cost, or just to reduce the complexity of the badges going forwards - not reduce the raw stamina cost for each battle.

6 Likes

I m going to assume…I have 10 billion stamina…Just assuming bcoz…i dont know how much i have…Like @Grim_grinning_Ghost did :joy:

2 Likes

He gave a cheeky flex, it’s perfectly possible to have this much. It’s about the amount required to bring the whole roster of 110 hero’s from R9 to R10.

1 Like

Agree 100% with this, especially with reducing the complexity of badges. It’s ridiculous to have to drill down 6 or 7 layers of subbadges to find out which one is causing the Power Craft to require an antivirus.

5 Likes

anyway -

1 - sometimes bad. A lot of the higher rank (ie. R7+) badges are so complex and require so many different & rare bits to craft, but equally some of them are pretty straightforward. I don’t think any badge should ever cost more than 10k stamina from scratch to craft.

2 - too little. Ok, the weekly quest isn’t very difficult to complete, and it’s free, but if one was to spend that stamina each week they would do well to be able to craft 1-2 badges. I feel like we should get enough to at least badge up or promote a hero by 1 rank.

3 - it’s fine - see comments above

4 - too little - especially in invasion, the invasion rewards are too spread out over too many tiers and there’s not enough substance in each one. Increase them & bunch them up more to allow more people to actually earn them, rather than just tacking new tiers with low amounts on the end - which many people won’t ever reach.

5 - All of them are bad. A while ago we got the change to stamina amount in the diamond buy feature, and more stamina given in weekly quests. The diamond deal value never got scaled in line with this!! We’ve been in the situation for a while where buying stamina with diamonds up to like 150 is still better value than any ad-hoc diamond deal. These need to return to the same relative value as before, which was around 10-20% worse than the 50 diamond buy.

6 - Most of them are bad. The ‘rare’ ones that pop up if you’ve not spent for a while can be great value, but those aren’t much help to the people who do spend. Deal value has stagnated for a while compared to the stamina cost required to rank up, requiring people to purchase more and more to stay on top.

3 Likes

1 stamina = 1 XP, so it’s not even matter

And gold, where do you see more gold just because it cost more stamina? Hero XP also is same.

Best way is to reduce cost of each node in highest chapter to 6 or at least 10, and any other chapter to 6.
If it will reduce, cost of badges will also gets reduced, making it friendly for all players.

1 Like

hmm, well it used to scale with each chapter… that’s disappointing if it no longer does. :frowning_face: That’s another easy improvement that can be made, then

2 Likes

No, it’s not.

YES. Reduce stamina cost of nodes, it will resolve all problems from first post.

Badges will be cheaper, stamina from Monday will be more valuable, scaling problem will gone, free stamina will be still too little but at least less will be needed to craft, stamina deals for diamonds/money will have increased value by itself, making $5 deal to almost max a hero.

But something ever gonna change, unlikely with PB, so far…
Stamina, gold and XP are major VERY KNOWN problems from January 2019 and nothing was changed and it’s only worse after each update which only add broken heroes and all previous spended currency is worthless.

3 Likes

I think instead of focusing Stamina why not instead have the required badge bit amount lowered as that should be better I think. If not through an update per say, why not then through a guild perk like it reducing the 50 badges requirement by 3 every level down to 35 for example :-). Of course if it got reduced to 25 it would be better, but not sure if Perblue think it is a bit too much.

As for stamina gain itself I think it is mostly fine other than Invasion’s stamina packs as they should probably be increased a bit.
Stamina stage costs for old chapters could probably be reduced from 6 to 4 if not 3 in order to make the grinding easier and be more reason to go back to older chapters. Whether or not it would most likely be through an update or a perk I am not sure, but of course through an update would be best as then everyone gets it.

Like mentioned earlier in the thread, increasing the badge drop more would also be nice :-).

If both of these idea got added it should help the badge grinding, especially backtrack grinding a lot :-).

2 Likes

It’s need desperate reduce in new chapters rather than old ones.

And this change is simple and quick to release and also at once give so much freedom.

1 Like

Ah, don’t disagree on that, more so just thought there about backtracking on older stages for badges that aren’t in any new stages :-).

And yeah, would be nice I agree if they reduced the stamina cost for newer stages.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney