Votes for new charcters

Robinhood for classic characters? Merlin? Aladin or Jafar some more bad characters would be cool

1 Like

Rajouté le monde de Cars: avec se de la coupe des pays professeur Z gremlin Pacer Flash mcqueen Martin Doc Sally Shérif Stanley 4étoile Red Filmore Flo Ramone Sergent Guido et Luigi Lizzie et aussi rajouté Le monde du Roi Lion: Le Fantome de Mufasa Timon Pumba Simba Nala et rajouter le monde de Star Wars: Dark Vador Dark Maul Empereur Luke Rey Poe C3PO R2-D2 Kylo Ren Obi-Wan Han-Solo et Chebawka

Yes and
 Darkwing Duck

RecomendarĂ­a a Shrek :wink::v:images%20(3)

Hey hey I want write a big list for New characters
Ariel
Ursula
Dory
Nemo
Perdita
Pongo
Curella De vil
Randall
Sam flynn
Hercules
Jafar
Alladin
Aurora
Magi
Abu
Jasmine
Dumbo
Stitch
Lilo
Simba
Scar
Captain hook
Tinker bell
Peter pan
Snow WHITE
Pooh
Piglet
Trigger
Eyorne
Rabbit
Cherebe cat
ALICE
Ranpenzel
Hank
Destny
Brute
Puo
Moana
Maui
Jack and sully
Joy
Sadness
Anger
Fear
Disgust
Bing bong
Lighting mqueen
Matter
Cruz
Jackson
Miguel
Hectors
Dante
Hiro
Baymax
Tiana
Tarzan
The evil queen
Dopey
Flik
Princess atta
Elsa
Anna
Pocahontas
Mulan
Mushu
Finn
Mickey
Minne
Donald duck
Goofie
Daphne
Victor and frankenwinnie
Dug
Russell
Maleficent
BB 8
Finn
Rey
Madameo let to
The bride
Hatbox
Belle
Beast
Gatson
Lumiere
Cindrella
The fairy

9 Likes

Shriek in a from DreamWorks

But They can for disney onlly for example torn leagcy is just from disney

Yes. They have Disney and Disney Pixar characters ONLY! Star Wars and Marvel don’t belong in this game.

1 Like

I would enjoy a

**_Mr. Potato Head!

He “pops” limbs and accessories( :ear: :lips: :eyes:) off to throw at his enemies :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Great idea! Would love kingdom heart even if it’s just riku sora

1 Like

Why do people need the memes in dis.

I could go for some Once Upon a Time characters

Soo if people could stop suggesting Dreamworks characters, that’s be GREAT.

Anyways, seeing as I’ve already committed to the ENG reference, I wouldn’t mind seeing Kuzco in the game. But there has to be some incorporation of a transformation into a Llama or something. And speaking of transformations, Maybe like a Koda from Brother bear? Just coz I haven’t seen any other mention of Brother Bear.

Oh and please add Olaf thank you amen

I think Baymax would’ve been good in this game along with the other heroes from big hero 6 like Hiro, Honeylemon, Wasabi, the guy in the dragon costume, and Go Go. All these heroes would be great for this game.
Also since incredibles 2 came out why not make some of the new heroes that it introduced in the movie like Voyd she would be so cool using her portals all over the place

Je dit oui ! Superbe proposition

The guy in the dragon coustume. His name is Fred. No offense. Just trying to help.

Hero: Winnie the Pooh - ‘The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh’
A back-line support hero how uses his his mind (mostly his honey) to help in every way he can.

Every time Pooh uses his honey it’s supposed to be the equivalent of how Frozone uses his ice to freeze the enemies, so when I use the word sticking when Pooh uses his honey to attack what I really mean is that it stops the enemies from doing anything.

Stars: 3

Quote: Oh, bother!

White Skill: Bee-utiful Honey
Fantastic Damage. Pooh throws honey at all the enemies sticking them for 4 seconds, the honey also attracted bees dealing X damage to each enemy. The sticking has a chance to last for 1 second when enemies are above level X.

Green Skill: To Delicious
Pooh eats his honey healing himself by X HP.

Blue Skill: Sharing to Care
Pooh randomly throws honey at somebody, if it hits an ally it heals them by X HP, if it hits an enemy it sticks them for 2 seconds. The sticking has a chance to fail when enemies are above level X.

Purple Skill: Energizing Flavor
Now ‘To Dealious’ and ‘Sharing to Care’ when used on Pooh or an ally, it will give them X Skill points.

4 Likes

All I need is Rapunzel as a healer and Mulan as support and I’m good lol.

1 Like

Just a heads up, Big Hero 6 isn’t currently possible in the game due to liscensing issues :confused:

Robin Hood and Little John!!
Disney Princesses and Princes
Characters from Up

I’m Hoping for skins with buffs

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney