Votes for new charcters

Bolt. He already has powers in the movie. PLUS we dont have a dog in the game yet lol

1 Like

Candanceā€¦ from phineas and pherbā€¦
Power: mom come and see

1 Like

I personally would love to have Dipper and Mabel in the game. I donā€™t know what they would do or look like but please put them in the game!

2 Likes

Dipper would have Journal #3 to potentially study his opponents, Mabel would of course have her grappling hook (and maybe some of the stuff she had in Mabel-land?) and there are no end of other weird gadgets and supernatural items they could use from throughout the series. There are a lot of possibilites

2 Likes

Omg YES. This needs to happen.

1 Like

Jā€™en nā€™ai trop marre dā€™attendre la mise Ć  jour

1 Like

Never had a person asking for a can of whupp a* as youā€¦^^

ā€¦ Is it Bolt? I think itā€™s Bolt

2 Likes

Mulan characters:
Mulan
Li Shang
Mushu
Yao
Ling
Chien Po
Villian- Shan Yu

Angel from lilo & stitch 2

1 Like

Iā€™d like to see the Star Wars saga Vader Luke solo chewy yoda and many moreā€¦

3 Likes

Star wars characters canā€™t join this game.
They have seperate another game.

Star wars does need to come, same for Marvel

(Not kingdom hearts, their game is good enough for them. So they can stay put there)

2 Likes

See, Star Wars and Marvel have their own games, but if they appeared in THIS game we could see them work alongside and interact with all these Disney characters, whereas in their own game they can only interact with other Marvel/Star Wars characters. Galaxy of Heroes is more dedicated to Star Wars and thus provides the more obscure Star Wars characters, but only with other Star Wars characters, and the Friendship system allows this game to take advantage of these combinations of characters interacting that we normally couldnā€™t.

1 Like

Although Star Wars NOW belongs to the Disney Company they have their own game and I feel that is a good thing.

I want to see lilo or lightning McQueen

2 Likes

I want to see both of those two. (Mostly Mcqueen)

Stitch is in the game.

I want they to add Simba.

2 Likes

Kronk from The emperors new groove

2 Likes

Turbo is from Dreamworks, not Disney.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney