Votes for new charcters

I want Cruella De Vil and Kermet The Frog and Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck In disney Heroes Battle mode I Really want them

1 Like

And I want Ariel and Anna to

1 Like

After the Superbowl halftime show yesterday, with Shakira’s costume nod to her Zootopia character Gazelle, I think Gazelle would be a great addition to the game.

Back Line Control Hero

White Skill: Come Together - Gazelle sings for her team, boosting their attack speed while charming opponents for five seconds.

Green Skill: Tiger Dance - Gazelle’s backup dancers roar, lowering opponents defense.

Blue Skill: Peace Rally - Gazelle pleads with the enemies, momentarily stunning them for x seconds.

Purple Skill: Determination - Gazelle rallies her team, giving each a speed/attack bonus for x seconds and a stack of Determination which boosts defense.

Red Skill: In Concert - Gazelle sings, giving each member of her team 5 stacks of determination and charms opponents for x seconds.

Would be fun to see a character like this in the game. :smiley:

3 Likes

By her info, she looks more like Support than Control. Still, it has potential

3 Likes

She could befriend maybe judy? And maybe goofy or jessie they are skilled dancers

2 Likes

Seven Dwarves from Sleeping Beauty? Not from Snow White and the Seven Dwarves?

1 Like

Can you make the magic carpet from Aladdin?

1 Like

Carpet is already part of Aladdin’s skillset, so it’s incredibly unlikely he’ll be a character in his own right

1 Like

She’d almost certainly also be friends with Powerline

1 Like

Kim Possible, Jose and Panchito from The Three Caballeros

2 Likes

Brandy and mr whiskers as a duo like sulley and boo

3 Likes

Gruffy, granny, zummi, cubby, sunny gummi. Duke Igthorn,toadie,lady bane, sir tuxford,princess calla, kavin and troll troops.

The horned King,Taran,fleudeur flymm,gurgi,henchman.princess elinowy.

Brer rabbit,bear,fox.

Humphrey bear, figment the dragon, smee, pete,King Arthur, little John,prince Jon, sheriff of notingham. Bushroot, Glomgold.
Miss beakley.

2 Likes

I’d like to see characters from both Jungle Book and TaleSpin, and have each of the doppelgangers be friends

2 Likes

Also, since Disney Magic Kingdoms now has Star Wars characters, why not add some to Disney Heroes, and maybe Marvel characters also. Maybe give nods to Galaxy of Heroes and Future Fight

2 Likes

Disney also owns ESPN. Next thing you know they’ll add Luka Doncic and Lamar Jackson in the game :joy:

1 Like

What about Sonic the Hedgehog because he has really good speeding powers like dash

While, that would be nice, unfortunately Sonic is not a Disney character.

1 Like

Can you do Amphibia characters? Beginning with Anne

I would really like more Alice in Wonderland characters…

1 Like

What about the playing cards? They can be awesome

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney