Wait- Fox Merger Possibilities

Now that Disney owns Fox, could Fox characters come into the game? Or does Fox already have their own game? It’s a really long shot and I don’t care either way, but just a thought.

1 Like

I really, really don’t want FOX shows 2 come in here.

But hey, dats my opinion.

3 Likes

Lol I don’t really want Simpson’s in here either but it’s just a fun thought and fun to imagine them along side Disney characters. But yeah Perblue don’t add them

2 Likes

Not gonna happen at all

1 Like

Um Fox as in???

:confused:

2 Likes

It’s own by Disney, but doesn’t mean those characters can enter in this territory. It’s not impossible for them to be added in the game, but if you play long enough, you’ll notice who are the stars of this game and what offers, crossover between Disney and pixar characters.
Finally, in the loading screen if you look at the bottom left corner, you going to see “Disney, Disney/pixar” there is no “Fox” attached.

Afterall this, I think you can guess my answer of fox characters beeing in the game. No.

Disney and pixar interacting with each other made this game unique and it’s enought.

3 Likes

I really like how u said ur answer.

3 Likes

If it happens, I want Ice age characters to be in there. I was thinking of manny, Diego, sid, and scrat to be in there

Please don’t revive topics, this is 2 years old. You may create a topic in Hero Wishlist for that.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney