Wanted: The most annoying tank

After being beaten down by higher leveled people in arena one too many times I wanted to find a way to at least lessen the number of attacks. Instead of building a new defensive team out of the newest op heroes I decided to take a different approach. A team made up of the most irritating heroes to fight of each role. I’ve easily picked Hiro as a control, but I am having trouble picking a tank.

5 Likes

I have also considered putting hatter in as well for the slowness. In case I don’t go with a secondary damage or tank

Olaf is a pain in the neck. Constant freezes, healing, and slows make him so stubborn.

5 Likes

If you want annoying, bogo with a 5 star mr incredible disk is the most irritating tank since he just doesn’t get hurt.

7 Likes

Bogo will sometimes be the very last hero and won’t die on my team in colisseum and arena. That guy right now at O8 and lvl 128, all badges, is insane at surviving pretty much anything. XD

I found Bogo was pretty useless at o5 so I stopped working on him. Did he get a major buff st o8?

1 Like

I was going to suggest Aladdin, but Peter Pan just stole his spot. He’s so annoying with his dodges . . .

3 Likes

How many stars did his incredible disk have?

If you use the Mr Incredible disk, he can be incredibly annoying as his shield (at full stars) starts back up immediately after it ends, so its almost a continual shield. XD

3 Likes

Shank olaf and hades ,hercules

1 Like

There is no better and more annoying tank than Bo Peep. Stupidly high stats, does insane damage and is very bulky. She basically plays all four roles in one character. Don’t know what they were thinking when they designed and balanced this character.

1 Like

Pretty much all heroes released since goofy are like that.

5 Likes

Does Rafiki count? Too many times I’ve timed out because he keeps slipping in and out of his meditation and taking everything I can throw at him… Dunno if it’s a bug but it should be…

3 Likes

Isnt hard to kill her use common sense

A mi fue una estrategia difícil pero mi estrategia fue stitch,rex,Félix,olaf y hiro pero de arena y coliseo es el poder mas fuerte de los héroes a un siempre fallo en algunas ocasiones :v

Once her white activates she’s near impossible to kill. And then you have her joy disk…

Use joy then

Maybe she isn’t on his server, for example joy isn’t on server 16(server i main)

1 Like

id say olaf since his freezes. another one is hercules since of his health and strentgh.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney