War chests

I just found the guild won the war. I saw most of the animation for the win/blue lightning, but the game crashed. I started it back up and when I went back to the war, I can only see the results and the other car for sabotage. I looked in my inventory for the war boxes, but I cannot find them.

War boxes don’t go into your inventory. Go to the screen where you enter either the current war or the previous ones and you should see a button at the bottom in the centre. Press this to open your boxes and choose your rewards.

It doesn’t work, I tried to press the box and nothing happened, so I went to the results screen on the previous war. I think that it might be something on this server (2), I had no problems on server 21.

@Mayor_Minnie_X have you joined your current guild recently?

Yes, it was before the war that ended most recently.

That’s what is causing the issue for you. If you join a new guild during an ongoing war season and haven’t earned the same level boxes with your previous guild before you left it then you won’t get the higher level boxes in your new guild. You will have to wait for the next season to start in December.

So if, for example, your previous guild has in the silver league when you left it and you joined a guild in the gold league then you haven’t earned the gold level boxes (or any of the ones above it).

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney