War matchmacking

Hello colleagues, Im the leader of a top.6 guild. I would like to know if it is normal that 7 wars of 11 have been against the 5 guilds above us and only 4 wars against guilds below us. I think it should be more well-balanced because I can not understand how the best 6 guild will not reach the legendary rank. Thanks :grin:

That sounds fairly balanced to me - there’s only 1 possible more balanced ratio available (6:5) :thinking:
Just a bit unlucky to have more ‘above’ than ‘below’ :frowning:

4 Likes

What is your MMR score vs those other guilds? At the time you fought them, your scores were probably within 100 points of each other. You will fight the guild closest to your MMR score at the start of each round, but only if you haven’t fought that guild within 7 matches already.

This is why top guilds seem to complain about it the most on the forums. They get pitted against other top guilds because they overpower weaker guilds and have high MMR. (Not saying your question is a complaint specifically, but if you search in the history of the forums it’s pretty obvious the pattern of complaints)

1 Like

Thanks for your replies :grin::grin:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney