War matchups are fatally flawed

Trust me, it could be worse. Most months my guild faces weaker guilds 2 to 3 times total all month long. We frequently have stretches of around 10 matches in a row against stronger guilds. That’s the penalty for actually being successful in war: your MMR ranking keeps rising until you’re facing guilds you can’t beat.

1 Like

yep, and then because of how it’s calculated it remains there and you continue to face those guilds unless you purposely lose to those you should beat :joy::man_facepalming:t2:

Yeah this is becoming a joke we are 12th ranked on my server 1.6b power

So far this season we have had the number 1 guild, then the number 2 guild now we have the number 4th guild

All 3 have a power rating above 3.6b power

Matchmaking rating needs to drop a lot even if against a high ranked guild

It is getting worst.
My guild The Family ended fighting with top guilds and next season we have started foghting them all over again in a row.
And top6 and up guild are enormouslybpowerful than us!
We didn’t even reach legendary last time.

The only progress i have seen is matchmaking is:
Matchmaking in progress :expressionless:
But where is matchmaking even a bit improvising?
@Polaris
Please look into it or you will keep losing players for good.

1 Like

What in the world is wrong with this horrible matchmaking system???

We are at challenger and we only need ONE more victory to reach legendary! And yet, for 3 back to back war, we face stronger guilds!!! What is this??? How is that even fair to us??? Top 30 Vs top 20, or even 10??? In what world can we win??? Imagination land???

@Polaris, this system needs to be changed or something needs to be done, because right now, things are disastrous!!! How could you guys stay silent after so many people have complained about it??? Is it because war gives you zero profit???

We need answer! And action! Period!!!

2 Likes

Actually Bit Doable. But How on earth PB thinks 10th ranked guild can beat 1-3 ranks guild :sob:
3rd Month My Guild didnt got legendary! How Legit is that!

1 Like

a simple work around here would be distributing the high powered players. this would balanced out the power difference among all guilds so War would be more exciting as there are opportunities for upsets. due to the disparity in power among top, mid and lower guilds… it’s impossible for a mid guild to win against top and low against mid… however if power is distributed evenly this would be a possibility…

2 Likes

That proposal would be helpful for the low level or inactive guilds, but I don’t see much upside for the top players / guilds that would have to break up to join people they don’t know.

1 Like

we need to look at this objectively…
let’s take server 2 as reference…
the top 5 guilds are 4-6 B in power… number 6 and below guilds are around the 2 B range. War have an average of 15 matches/season. No matter what MMR you put through the mid tier guilds (6-15) are bound to meet the top 5 multiple times as the top 5 cannot be having War just among themselves…this will be the same for lower tier guilds (1B and below) they are bound to meet mid tier (2B)

you have to lose some to win some… if there’s no room for compromise why are we even bringing this up? :thinking:

people move through guilds all the time…meet new people… no harm in that…

1 Like

It does get annoying when you fight the same two guilds 2 or 3 times a month.

1 Like

Maybe some of the middle guilds should focus on invasion.
War rewards are nice, but it isn’t like they are so great they will make or break someone’s team.

Invasion needs more time then power, anyone could be good. Maybe recruit people to try to be the best at invasion and make the recruiting hook.

1 Like

huh Invasion? that completely sideline the topic at hand… anyways good luck in Wars

They will never fix the system… therefore lose good players and the mid power guilds suffer in matching. Pretty simple.Find another game that uses more logical matching…

1 Like

Or join a higher or lower guild

Then mid guilds will cease to exist…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney