Way to make Invasion easier?

I used to do extremely well in Invasions a few months ago, but they seem to become steadily harder and harder to beat. I remember being able to get the Boss’ to the high 200’s in level before not being able to push past that, but now 215 is about the highest I can get.

Is this just the game becoming more difficult, or is there an uber team per Invasion that is effective?

6 Likes

Yep. Cap raises are unhealthy and unwanted, but Perblue simply refuses to acknowledge this…

6 Likes

There are optimized teams per color (with some slight variations possible), but a lot of it also comes down to how active your guild is (maximizing coins/item drops) and your luck with power-ups drops (and how often you get power-ups for the hero you’re pumping higher, assuming you have 1). With bad luck on power-up drops, even with a maxed out optimized team you’ll still be limited in how large of a bot your team can handle.

4 Likes

What server???

I noticed the same, took a lot of time every day to reach all tiers now. But you need to get all tiers, to get your mods to Level 3.

1 Like

Hi i have the same experience and “bad feeling”…although I am CONSTANTLY working on my characters Invasion keeps getting more and more difficult to beat…I mean what kind of strange game mechanics is that ?!

1 Like

Server 1. I can usually get my team to have boosts into the lower 100’s but still have issues.

I mean, the bot hp continue scaling really high in the 200s. You can see how powered up my team was and still was unable to 1 shot a L230 bot. I think they scale them up exponentially so the jump in the 200s is much higher.

1 Like

Holy cow…Dash just has all the hits here. XD He leaves everyone in the dust.

1 Like

I’ve been testing the theory of not using any boosts in fights and have noticed that I can do much better without them. Thoughts

Off-topic noob question… But how do you deal with the mecha-dinos? In the higher levels even with Violet’s special and full health I can get half my team blown up in a blink when it goes nuclear…

1 Like

There’s not a great deal you can do, other than:

• Invincibility buff, and kill the dino while it’s active
  • Shields upon shields upon shields
  • Scar + many back-line heroes
  • Wipe out the team so fast that the entire team dies before/during the explosion. It won’t damage you if the whole team is dead.
  • Take out extra damage wards or extra damage to tank wards, etc.
2 Likes

OMG Heline that’s a insane team! Is Hiro and baymax worth in invasion???

How hard is it, exactly? As long as you hit all rewards you are plenty good, in my opinion.

1 Like

Baymax can be helpful in breaker quests, but not worth it for bots over the heroes in my previous post.

Hiro is hands down the best tank for red bots imo. 30% dodge, significant hp (~2x a tank hero’s up), a shield with his Baymax disk, and if he dies you can resummon him. He’s also useful on breaker quests with his Baymax disk since he gains energy every round (in case he fell short on the previous wave) and his megabot stuns/distracts the enemy. His DWD disk is also good for breaker quests since it can stun the entire backline.

2 Likes

On Yellow I can barely make it to tier 33 rewards. Blue and Red I can’t make it past 21.

My friend was using Hiro in boss fights to tank for Bob (who, despite being a tank, folds in seconds). Bob with the El disk was necessary to help Merida along. That team is clever but it requires manual control. I prefer being lazy and using auto, and running Goofy for the actual tank, plus Mickey and 3 DPS - Quorra, Dash (hands down the best red DPS I have), Scar.

@WildeHopps
So, you must be from server 1 or some such, server 2 only got new reward tiers past 30 this week.

What is happening, exactly, that you get as high as lvl 200-215 on bots but aren’t able to clear all reward tiers? Do you only play very sporadically and have to hit bots repeatedly or with 3x breakers? I doubt I can help you with composing any new fun teams, I’ve never gotten that high myself. Lvl 180 tops - and not on my bots, either.

Yeah for invasion you just have to work on getting five heroes from each of the three team colors really strong. And use the power ups wisely and just have your guild help. The more helpful and active the guild the better

Well cap raises, etc are the ways they keep the whales (who pay the bills the first day the new toons come out, caps raise, etc) happy and spending. Those of us who don’t are just living in their world.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney