Way to make Invasion easier?

Yeah, basically I get to the level 180’s to 200’s and even hitting them 3x with the 5x power multiplier isn’t killing the Bosses at that point. Not sure how to go forward from this point.

You aren’t really supposed to solo lvl 180-200 bosses, even with 3x breakers, imo - and what I mean is boss fights in Invasion are very much a team effort and you will only maximize your rewards per each breaker if you try to hit and/or damage every available bot, not defeat them from scratch with 5x damage.

I’m probably much lower than you, and I am content with not being able to solo lvl 180 bots even if I use 5x damage attacks. Go for quantity first and quality of your damage second, you have an entire guild to help you defeat the bots.

I get all rewards in Invasion as a rule - my strategy is to check back often so I can hit as many bots as possible - lately I’m even trying to reduce my damage on bots that aren’t max current level. All so that guildmates have a shot at damaging more bots, too. I go all out and use my best teams on biggest available bots that I know at least 1-2 other people have hit already.

For the reference, I’m TL 127, my top heroes that I use in Invasion are lvl 108-110 on average, O1-O3. I struggle a bit with Blue Invasion because there is no good team healing, Red is by far the easiest for me, Yellow is in the middle.
Boss fights: Blue, last time I was using Bo Peep, Duke, Ducky & Bunny, Genie (El), Meg (Sh). Bo is the biggest damage dealer there.
Yellow - Sulley (Wo), Beast, Sparrow (Ba), Nick (Ju), Barbossa (St). Beast and Barbossa do most damage as a rule.
Red - Goofy, Peter Pan, Quorra (Ev), Dash (Vi), Mickey (Ja). Dash does most damage as a rule.

Sorry about late reply.

1 Like

After the latest update which improve power-ups on lower lv heroes as well as the refresh of Sulley, last Yellow week is insane for me, in a good way

I solo a lv 275 boss, twice with x3 breakers and finished it off (At that point, no one attacked my boss anymore). And I’m a F2P, my team were lv 122, O4 at best

The thing is, the more you fight, the more you earn shop techs and therefore, you could purchase more in shop. I spent all of them on power-ups, breakers and just some on revives

Yellow team is always my strongest weeks, because I built my team around Sulley

But this week, I just hope I have enough to stay on challenger, as Red is my worst

I have improved on my Blue team so, Blue weeks are ok for me

But yes, I still hope they decrease the required points down because not all of us can play Invasion that much that hard

2 Likes

No worries and thank you for the help. :slight_smile:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney