We draw our favorite Disney heroes. art requests!

Deleted the post.

Nobody cares if you’re Luz or not. It’s still a pretty yikes move from you.

1 Like

@Vanessa_BR can you draw Wanda Maximoff(Scarlet Witch)? :heart_eyes:

Wait can you do Cassandra in moon form from tts

You already have the human form planned so I think you should stay with that one.
Although it depends in which form do you enjoy/want to draw.

6 Likes

I would say stick with human, also what are you using to make that?

1 Like

Stay with human form its seems like you started with it so stick to it

1 Like

Don’t repeat what other people have already said…

6 Likes

Brandy and Mr Whiskers

Hello guys here with a new drawing, very soon I will do the other characters that you asked me and how the drawing was left and tell me what other Disney characters I draw💞

13 Likes

I didn’t say what I said just so you wouldn’t receive feedback. I said what I said because the user in question tends to copy everyone else’s words for no reason.

So tell me what you want. Real and legit feedback, or fake and copied feedback? :thinking:

3 Likes

Only disney characters or we can request for Unlikely too?

How do you do that?

I believe Djaq was referring to Ashketchum95 when they mentioned copying, not you.

8 Likes

For the last time Ashketchum95 was the one who copied, NOT YOU. Djaq was just telling Ashketchum to stop copying what others had already written, no one accused your drawings of being copied.

7 Likes

hahaha I’m very sorry he told me who I had answered hahaha I’m a stupid apologies, I thought he had told me why a user recently did a survey on Ariel in which way it would be better in the game if human or mermaid and As I asked how I draw her I thought she was referring to me I’m sorry😭

1 Like

@Filadae_Djaq I apologize that happens to me for not reading well

1 Like

If I’m not wrong, English is not your first language. So I guess its understandable that you misunderstood Djaq words.

5 Likes

hahaha you are absolutely right

The truth is, I’m Mexican and I still don’t speak English well and as you say, maybe that’s why I misunderstood😅

6 Likes

Who you going to do next?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney