We Need a New Heist Difficulty

As someone residing in Server 1, I hope I speak for others when I say that Shocking difficulty isn’t cutting it anymore.

The enemies are WAY too easy, and the rewards (especially the Disk Power amount) are too small when comparing to the price of upgrading friendship disks at the current level.

5 Likes

Even better: We need a Heist OVERHAUL

It doesn’t seem as fun or strategic anymore, so there’s really no point in adding a new difficulty to an already dying game mode. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

You know what, I can agree to that even more. I guess I was more saying that it would be nice if they at least made it worth it.

As far as I’m aware, PB is at the moment training new designers and others. So I think an overall of Heist will at least be several months away from coming to the game. In the meantime a new difficulty could bring at least something.

1 Like

Nonono

We need new difficulties

The hardest difficult so outdated

Level 140, iirc. Highest level is 275…

6 Likes

I agree 100% with this. Heist is so overdue for new levels. Esp when you need over 120k to bring one hero’s disc from 230 to 235. The 4.5k from heisting is a joke

3 Likes

I’d love to see the community brainstorm some ideas in this direction. Maybe we could come up with something that PerBlue could use to rejuvenate heists.

Well the Difficulty is tied with Red+6 rank, so we haven’t got any Difficulty in 20 months (22 ranks). And I doubt it will change. Heist is fully extinct and Invasion is partially extinct mode.

*we need to fix the dying gamemode

I don’t even touch heist anymore. Like invasion, it has gotten quite time consuming, but invasion offers mods and mod power at least.

Totally agree. I keep saying that Heist and invasion rewards need to stay updated. We lack disk power and mod upgrades… it’s a huge problem!

I have noticed it getting harder to upgrade mods. They need to update that too.

New difficulties are definitely required. I would also love to see more guild perks which help speed up heists as most people hate doing them because they take so long to do and get the rewards. Maybe they could improve the heist store so you are more likely to run more heists. Either way, something needs to be done.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney