We NEED Agent P from Phineas and Ferb

Seriously, let’s get Agent P in Disney Heros. He’d be AWESOME!

3 Likes

Need and want are two entirely different things. That being said it would be cool to have Perry in the game but considering there have been no characters from any Disney shows yet, it is very unlikely.

2 Likes

Epic Mickey already made a skillset for him, so you should go check it out!

2 Likes

I have also made a skill set for Parry/Agent P in my topic if you want to check it out. https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/cowardwhisper8-s-hero-ideas/94851/6?u=cowardwhisper8

True not gonna lie, Agent P would be cool. But there are a couple…problems.

1: Othr characters are prollt voted for more (Edna mode,Jack Skellington,.Mulan, Rapunzel and more villains.

2: as already mentioned, TV show characters have yet to show up.

3: Think of all the problems for there movie! You add him and later maybe Phineas and Ferb and then…his cover is blown.

But Phineas and Ferb forgot all about Perry’s secret

You’re new around here, so I’m just letting you know about this rule:

Don’t revive old topics.

If no one has posted in a thread for a long time, that means the conversation is done and need not be continued. The reason this unwritten rule exists is because by reviving a dead topic, it can take the spot of a newer, more important topic on the front page. There are a few exceptions to this rule, such as a problem that was thought to be resolved has resurfaced, or it’s a thread that is meant to have updates as needed, such as Aurora Veil’s hero guides, or @Filadae_Djaq’s badge origin topic.

Other than that this is the rule of the forums.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney