We’re quarantined , making no money,

Since most of us are stuck in home and not working, how about making things like a lot cheaper for awhile or free?

7 Likes

They already gave a really nice gift. They don’t have to do anything.

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If you view a nice gift as a bribe your view is quite crooked. Being toxic will get you nowhere.

3 Likes

Thank you to Disney Heroes for lowering prices, y’all are awesome

Show us then. If we are so blind then clear our vision with actual evidence. And it can’t be your word.

1 Like

Oh what a relief.

Hmmm. Yeah. That’s toxic.

I see an ungrateful person in your future. That person is you.

Not useful? The gift is useful.

Itself is useless, without tons of stamina bags and other items won’t give big benefits, and stamina wasn’t included. No good unique deals for low spenders to get some stamina too.
However, it was still kind gift from PB.

1 Like

Free? Thats a little steep. Nah. Id be open to them opening stacked deals again versus solo deals during this time. THAT would be helpful to players pocket books.

1 Like

I havent spent anything in weeks because of it. Though stacked deals may tempt me a little more in these times.

@Polaris pass that idea to the team for the stay at home order folks. STACKY STACKY! :joy::laughing:

Read the forum 3 people went and proved it right on this forum.

If you cannot do anything other than deny things that are true, I will leave you here to be toxic by yourself.

1 Like

Being able to spend money on this game is a luxury. As more people loose their job they are going to stop spending money on this game. PB doesnt seem to understand that. Raising the level cap is a fail on many levels for whoever the game producer is.

1 Like

Ehm the people who run this game also need to be paid.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney