Weekly challenge help is needed

Which heroes decrease the basic damage of the opponents? This is one of the weekly challenge at the server 2. Please give the hero list…

Captain hook(red skill)
flynn rider (red skill)
pleakley(red skill)
angel(white skill)

hope this helps you,bhai :hugs:

3 Likes

Merlin - white skill
Angel - white skill
Ian - blue skill

1 Like

It’s been confirmed by Polaris that Merlin’s white skill doesn’t count for this challenge, so I doubt Ian’s blue skill does either.

1 Like

Perhaps you could offer some other possibilities, as it stands the only option the original poster appears to have is Angel or red skills.

1 Like

It is what it is; there’s not too many options. I haven’t tested them all yet, but it looks like in addition to the heroes AbuBakr_Umar listed, there’s Huey, Dewey, & Louie (red skill), Disgust (blue skill), maybe Goliath (Beast disk, though I would recommend testing it first), and, contrary to my expectations, Ian (blue skill). (I tested Ian to make sure, and indeed my count in the challenge went up after he shrank an enemy Hades.)

So the options for this challenge involve red skills, recent diamond-crate-exclusive heroes (though Angel just recently got added to the campaign), and possibly (though probably not) Goliath. If anyone else uncovers a possible option, I’d love to know of it.

2 Likes

Thanks all :slight_smile: . At last completed the challenge with the help of Ian (Blue skill). My other mentioned heroes are too low to do any type of fight. So, Ian linked with Megara helped me to completed the challenge :slight_smile:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney