Weekly challenges S18 - PLEASE give us challenges we can win!

The weekly challenges on server 18 are achievable. The team level required for Ridiculous is 70, and the cap on 18 is currently 75.

We did recycle the previous challenges that were not achievable, and they will appear in the Weekly Challenge rotation again in the future.

Yes they are, i’ve seen it later : there is a mistake in the french translation.
Ridiculous is translated differently : ‘déraisonnable’ in the weekly challenge but it’s ‘insensé’ in team trials.
‘Déraisonnable’ is another difficulty reachable later in the game…
All the french people are abused because of this.
Please tell the dev team to take care. Using the same words for the same thing should be obvious.
I don’t know who make these translations because it’s often a bit ridiculous and i have to make the translation for my teamates.

The mistake is exactly the same for the challenge ‘dockside duel’.
‘Déraisonnable’ for ridiculous instead of ‘insensé’
So we didn’t play it because we thought it was not reachable one and now we have to buy it for 200 diamonds…

I’ll make sure the team gets that information!

Yes, it’s always a good idea to switch the game language to see. As an example, the word “Ridiculous” has many variants in Russian. The weekly quests call it “Смехотворный”, in the difficulty list it is called sime other way. The mod parts are called “Убийства” in the inventory, which means “Kills” or “Murders”. The game really has a lot of translation issues since Easter :sweat_smile:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney