WHAAAAAAAT? Someone Explain This!

Uuum… this is rather unsettling!

That mission update implies that Riley exists in the City, yet Joy and Anger are also playable characters and Bing Bong has been mentioned in a different mission update. How are the visualizations of Riley’s inner emotional turmoil existing as physical beings outside the confines of her mind??

5 Likes

It’s the DH:BM World, anything can happen, like how Buzz has damaging lasers…

5 Likes

And can fly! Or is it still just falling with style?

2 Likes

What you said brings up another question I’ve had. When looking at the map of this city, I just don’t get how all these people can fit into this city. All these characters from different movies seem to have their own new version of their original home. Like there’s New Bunnyborough, or how there’s another Castle DunBroch, or several other things. It just doesn’t make sense to me.

1 Like

I think Russell and Riley are inside the DHBM world, but they aren’t involved in battling the creeps. NPC I mean.

3 Likes

It could be like “Andy’s coming” but it’s “Riley’s coming” and they have to hide

4 Likes

Agreed. I think that characters already mentioned anywhere who are not already in game, never will join the game. I think Mulan will, she has never been mentioned, but Mushu will not cuz he has. Theoretically…

1 Like

Uh, no. Several characters have been mentioned, only to be added in later versions. I not going to go through all the examples, but Genie is mentioned in Mike-Sulley friendship. He got added much later though.

1 Like

The Merida-Elastigirl friendship is about Merida coping to city life. I’m sure there are many other things like that, but Im not going to search for them. They are probably all in Campaign dialogue though.

It looks like everyone just appeared together in the City. It never says of any of them walked through the same door that Ralph and Vanellope went through though.

1 Like

Well I’m guessing the City is way bigger than we expect just from the map, I mean the City was supposed a safe haven or all these Disney characters

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you getting at. I never mentioned anything about what you said. I was just wondering how this city is holding everyone. The map makes it seem like the city isn’t big enough to accommodate everything.

1 Like

It could be that each District holds a certain number of Franchises.

There are no proof in this theory, but I’mma try to find some, i.e:

1. The Incredibles live in the Uptown District
  2. POTC and Moana Characters live in the Oceanside

Other strange things that bother me:

In the Alice in Wonderland movie, all the weird stuff (such as the Mad Hatter, the Queen of Hearts, and the biscuit that makes Alice grow) are part of Alice’s dream. So how can those things exist outside of Alice’s head? Or perhaps they don’t? Is this all just more of Alice’s dream? Or is Alice hooked up to a Matrix-style computer?

The toys… Why are they human-sized? And why don’t they pretend to be inanimate when humans are around?

1 Like

What do you mean? The map is definitely big enough to accommodate the 60ish heroes in the game. Are you talking about those heroes and their homes? (Cuz that’s what I am talking about)

The evidence I presented seems like all the heroes just appeared together in the city, ripped straight out of their homes. (Elastigirl mentions something about waking up in this strange land, found it)
Of course there also is plenty of evidence that states that other places do still exist, whether inside or outside the City. (Judy-Bogo mission comes to mind) Really, it exists however the devs needed the City to be. I wouldn’t delve too deep into this mess, the devs probably thought about this problem very little.

1 Like

Yes, I am talking about that. It’s more than just the playable characters inhabiting the city. From what gets mentioned, it seems like the populations of each of the movies have been placed here. Queen Elinor still has her subjects, there’s a new Little Rodentia (granted, that wouldn’t take up a ton of space). There’s a Merida/Elastigirl mission that mentions an entire forest in the city.

I like thinking about these, theorizing.

1 Like

Okay
Tbh, I probably could have made it clearer. No more misunderstanding. I don’t know if the other heroe’s “worlds” are all compacted into the city, if only certain places are, or if other places exist outside of the City and head heroes place of dwelling is inside the city.

Who knows. It’s just not my cup o tea. I do like deep thinking, but only when there is an actual perfect solution out there.

2 Likes

It aounds like, since we know that they know that everything in here is a game (due to to thw Unfinished lvls in the campaign) that their homes were programmed in by whoever sent them here. Merida’s castle, Ralph’s home, Zootopia police department, Finnick’s van, Inventco, Flynn’s Arcade, Remy’s restaurant, these were programmed in with the heroes, to help them feel more at home in the city.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes it can happen they are all trapped in a video game

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney