What Disney Cartoon Characters Did You Want To See

Now with the door open to Disney cartoon characters being in the game with the reveal of Darkwing Duck, which Disney cartoon character would you want you want to see the most in this game.

1 Like

Oh, wow! That is a LONG list for me! TJ, Mikey, Vince, Gretchen, Spinelli and Gus from “Recess”, Bonkers, Lucky and Miranda from “Bonkers”, Goliath, Elisa, Demona, Fox, and David Xanatos from “Gargoyles”, Cornelius Fillmore and Ingrid Third from “Fillmore”, Phineas, Ferb, Candace, Perry The Platypus and Dr. Doofenshmirtz from “Phineas and Ferb”, Dipper, Mabel, Soos, Wendy and Gruncle Stan from “Gravity Falls”, Kim, Ron, Shego and Warmonga from “Kim Possible”, Wander, Sylvia, Lord Hater, Commander Peepers and Lord Dominator, from “Wander Over Yonder”, Scott from “Teacher’s Pet”, Riley, Todd, Dirk Daring and Agent K from “The Replacements”, Jake Long from “American Dragon: Jake Long”, Star Butterfly from “Star vs. The Forces Of Evil”, Randy Cunningham from “Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja”, Elena, Naomi, Gabe, Mateo, Isabel and Orizaba from “Elena Of Avalor”, Doc, Lamby, Stuffy, Chilly, and Hallie from “Doc McStuffins”, Vee from Vampirina, and Dooble from “Two More Eggs”. And those are just the VIABLE ideas!

I really don’t know yet. I think Phineas & Ferb would make cool auditions. Anyone agree?

Hmm if Phineas and Ferb are in game then You might wanna skip Perry? Cuz you know…secret agent? That they shouldn’t know about?

Yeah that’s true but I would think that he would only turn into agent P when he is in battle then turn back into looking like a normal platypus afterwards. It’s like how the incredibles how they hide as normal people until a crime starts.

Hmmm…Idk. He could stay Agent P permanently? Or stay Perry Permanently. He could be a hero with Ferb and/or Phineas

That’s also true thought, I feel like they could do something where Phineus and Ferb don’t actually know that Agent P is Perry because of all the strange characters in the City, for example a superhero duck that fights crime in the night lol

1 Like

XD but what about there friendship then?

I find that perblue handles this well by entering movie characters one at a time for the most part. Siince Jack was thr only one added, they gave him a friendship with Nick and Ralph. Etc.

Oh yeah, also Perry as well

Perry would be so cool! I’d imagine his animation for entering the battle would be walking in in his normal platypus mode before putting his Fedora on and getting into a fighting position, and the winning pose would be reverting to his pet mode and giving off his signature chitter.

What about defeat???

Oh, and if you add Perry, you could maybe have Dr. Doofenshmirtz as well. I’d bet he’d have some pretty fun friendships with the likes of Zurg or some other villians

I actually made an idea for what I think Agent P would be like in the game if you guys wanted to check that out. CowardWhisper8’s Hero Ideas

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney