What do some of the terms mean?

Things like Reality, what does that impact? Should I be upgrading chips that affect reality? What about tenacity and conservation?

When Ralph “silences” enemies, what does that mean?

Is there a guide somewhere?

Reality=fantastic defense like armor to regular attacks

Conservation=the amount of energy the hero keeps after using their activate attack

Tenacity= how quick your hero can get out of stuns, examples being, frozones freezing moves, Ralph’s silence, and bogos blinding

Silence= preventing all fantastic damaging moves from being used so only physical moves can be used at the time

Blindness= blocking all physical moves so only fantastic moves can be used

8 Likes

Hey there! If you tap on “Detailed Stats” in the Hero screen, and then tap the “i” button next to the Hero’s name, you will find an info screen with descriptions for all stat types! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

If blindness is blocking “normal moves” then why Shank is using Piston Slam and Final Lap when she’s blinded by Goofy?!?

PS: I do not know how/if to attach a screenshot.

![image|689x318](upload://5JcteOlVlYg3Ul5tcyjUTVscMuR.jpeg) 

Ok, found it :slight_smile:

1 year later…
Actually, silence prevents heroes from activating their skills in general. It blocks all skills that have an animation. It has no bearing on fantastic damage.

Blinded heroes will always miss their basic attack. Any skills will be uninterrupted.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney