What If "Disney Heroes:Battle Mode" has a Movie?

This is the poster!

6 Likes

I mean I’d pay for a ticket to a big Disney crossover like that, so long as everyone is faithful played in interpretation. Especially if it’s focused on Wreck-It Ralph.

3 Likes

I see two main problems with this idea:

1. PerBlue is separate from Disney. PerBlue is a gaming company. They would need a movie studio to make it, which would be costly and complicated.

2. Video game movies are generally terrible. I checked the rotten tomatoes site, and out of a list of 42, the only two that weren’t a splat were Detective Pikachu and the Angry Birds sequel, at 68% and 73% scores respectively.

8 Likes

What about Wreck it Ralph…if that counts as a video game movie…

That was a movie about video games, but it’s not a video game movie.

It used original characters, with an original plot, and isn’t porting any game to theaters.

3 Likes

Oh, right. Makes sense then…

I wish there were video game movies actually done correctly/accurately. Not like that Sonic movie they announced way back when :confounded:

But I mean if Disney hired PerBlue to make the game, they can probably get together something for a movie if they really wanted to. To be one of the few video game movie that doesn’t stink.

These characters all have such a rich history and personality, having them interact together would be phenominal :smile: But only if done correctly of course.

3 Likes

It would be a movie that, of course according to the game’s summary in TV tropes, spins-off from Ralph Breaks the Internet, however, Disney may need to partner up with PerBlue for a production/development of this movie. In other words, I’d give my money for this crossover, as long as a character’s nature/appearance stays true to themselves and the movie doesn’t suck like other video game movies out there(with the exception of Detective Pikachu and others that do well).

COUGHSuper Mario Bros.-The MovieCOUGH

2 Likes

a bit off topic but on the subject of things disney can do with the game -

here in the uk (idk about somewhere else) we have Disney Heroes cards… they are like trading cards u can get packs free with shopping. There’s most of the heroes in the game and also some ‘heroes’ from other disney stuff

https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/heroes-collectibles

2 Likes

You’d get 40 percent of the movie for standard ticket price then be asked to pay $200 for the rest

4 Likes

LMAOOOOOO @Baroness_Olaf_III i’m ded :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

While this would be a fun idea, it would never happen most likely. Luckily, we have our imagination!

1 Like

Sounds interesting, but it’s not going to happen.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney