What is the best team for Maleficent?

Maleficent is my only 5 stars" hero",so I was wondering what’s the best team to use with her.

1 Like

Perhaps this will help. This is quoted from @Aurora_Veil’s hero guide on Maleficent.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks very much!

I have all those characters,though Gaston has only two stars.

What does ther (Ti) and (Re) means?

1 Like

Those are their friendship discs. Ursula’s friendship with Tia Dalma and the Queen of Heart’s friendship with Rex.

I see. Man,it’ll take a while for me to get those…

1 Like

I have a team that’s been doing well.
Maleficent(Ur), a decently powered Hiro(Ba), a maxed out Nick Wilde(Judy) with extra HP mods, Wall-E(Da), and a fairly weak Goofy(Je).
It’s best used when you’re fighting a team with aggressive enemies that deal damage quickly to one frontliner (Goofy) and making that toon use their White Skill. With a bit of experimenting, you can get Goofy to the right power to live after a few attacks (or even one from a toon like Piggy) and use the skill.
After that, Maleficent will start stunning enemies with her Blue and Green skill. With Wall-E(Da) on the team, she’s get extra energy and just a bit later, fire out her White Skill which does decent damage.
And also because Wall-E is sped up, he’ll give the whole team a lot of energy, and Hiro(Ba) will use his White Skill as well, stunning the enemies team (usually it will atun the whole team if Wall-E uses his Blue Skill to push the frontmost enemy back. And things will keep going down-hill for the enemy team.
The success of the team will also increase as the Baymax disk for Hiro is higher leveled and have more stars.
There are counters to this team, so be careful. I ain’t spoiling my team :slight_smile:

Gonzo Sullivan & Boo Anger And Joy

Thanks everyone,I’ll be sure to test all sugestions! :grin:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney