What is the best way to upgrade your heroes to have great power without spending a house note lol

I have been on here since may and yet to figure out how to get my power up quickly without spending a ton of mny any helpfull hints would be greatly appreciated i dont have a lot of items like mission speed ups or stuff like that how can i get a good list of who to focus on as a priority and how does everyone get their guys to 6 star so quickly

1 Like

Well that is impossible. Those players are whales. Whales are players who spend great money for power. F2P players can’t usually level up fast.

Well, each lvl increase and skill upgrade gives you power… Dooes that help?

2 Likes

Pretty much work on everyone new. Anyone who you have recently seen in patch notes is almost definitely worth working on.

1 Like

My advise as a free to play player would be to get to vip level 1 at least so you can get daily raid tickets as these will save a lot of time when farming for badges/bits. You can do this using some of the free promotions. You only need 10 vip rings. Other than that remember to do at least your port/dock trials as they are a great source of gold, hero xp. Also team trials for the material bits which can be earned from there. As for getting hero chips i normally get the 5 hero chips per day from the various shops, arena shops, coliseum etc. Dont spend any shop tokens unless you actually are getting something you want, for me i get miguel chips from the coliseum shop but ignore the gaston chips as i dont use him. If there is no one that you want to use in the shop then dont buy stuff. It can be repetitive but if you make sure you are spending stamina to the point where it is never at the max limit then you are doing well.

Well i have vip 9 lol but i just dont really wanna spend any more mny and what not cause im tired of just getting hero chips that are already 6 star like i have 400 of rex and he is alreay 6 star and there are 2 more that are the same way its like those are the only ones i get

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney